Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

The School Riot!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The School Riot!!! (698 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Photo Of. Simbi The School Girls L / What Would Happen If You Took The School Bus Home? / Buhari And The School Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The School Riot!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
My dad called my phone one afternoon while i was in school and the following conversation took place:
Dad - Dharniel, where are you?
Me - I'm at my lodge
Dad - Are you sure?
Me- Yes, sir. hope no problem?
Dad - I'm watching news on television and i can see there is a deadly riot happening in your school at the moment, are you sure you are not there?
Me - No sir, i dont have the mind to join them.
Dad - That's very good of you.
Me - Thank you sir.
Dad - But what is the cause of the riot?
Me - Nothing much sir, it's just that the school authority decided to increase the school fees from #56,000 to #252,000.
Dad - YEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHAAAAAA, YEPAAA, you mean to tell me they have increased the fees that i have been struggling to pay and you said nothing much?
Me - Yes sir.
Dad - Where do you say you are again?
Me - In my lodge sir.
Dad - Common, will you go and join them and riot the thing out.
Me - But sir, it is dangerous.
Dad - So?
Re: The School Riot!!! by Fabdedon(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
very old but nice Joke.. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!!jonathan Reveals Why Fuel Is Scares Round The Country / Chei! There Is God OOO, / Do You Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.