Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing (467 Views)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing by epic9590: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
i will be straight and direct here. I won't try to beat around the bush. I am an affiliate marketer for Vemma, a health and wellness company currently making the buzz in over 50 countries including Nigeria. Vemma pays me to promote their clinically studied products; they basically have three mega trends of products (liquid nutritional supplement, energy drinks and weight management).

Why Vemma, why health and nutritional company? Because it affords me my time, health, skill development and residual income. Well, I am willing to mentor the few who care to see the bigger picture, and I'll show them just how to be a part of the success we as affiliates are receiving. If this opportunity is for you, then get back to me and let's get the ball rolling.

Vemma could have spent the millions paid out to affiliates for advertising, but they decided to pay it to us, because the most trusted form of advertising is word of mouth.

The products work, the company is reputable and the compensation plan is great.

Take Action Now!!!

Don't lose out because you failed to even try. The biggest investors are the greatest risk takers, joking Vemma has been the biggest risk I have taken so far coming from a no business background, but am seeing results now, I surround myself with successful people. I am in a vehicle heading for time and financial freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Signs Biosafety Bill Into Law / List Your Products And Services For Free / Affiliate Marketing Vs. Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.