Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant (42037 Views)

Late Goldie's Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Flaunts His Gigantic Eggplnant(photos) / [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Fellonigerians: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
goldrush111:
Don’t you just appreciate it when a guy working up a pose? He says he is feeling himself. Lol See more photos inside…

https://instagram.com/p/1bPk70kQog/

Speechless...
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Boscog(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gay alert. To inform close friends and neighbor's of new dangerous development!
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by FrancaNneka: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who gave birth to this "Dude"

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Jennifer89(f): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
What is this?
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by nairaman66(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol na u gv me belle

Na me!
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by bebe2(f): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dat package na wash. Nothing dey there undecided
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by gmorous(f): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good for him
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
nairaman66:

Na me!
lol chineke whch day dear
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by cao(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
This is how they deceive girls.....by putting on pack of gala on their small prick undecided
Now I'm curious, how do you know it's gala? This comment appears to be too specific...
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by mkoabiola: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nawa ooo
He was my junior in secondary school,surulere.
I nver knew he would b wayward, cos he was very cool bt av alwys b suspecting hm to b a gay cos of d way he walk n talk,
Hee comes frm a rich family,
Anyway,na hm sabi.
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
So as denrele want marry, he dun groom somebody to take over?
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by nairaman66(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol chineke whch day dear

Haba! How can you forget that day.., I was hitting non stop and you were screaming so hard begging me to stop that I was hitting your womb?

Your legs were wide apart like the distance between the North and South Pole.. cheesy
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by dokunbam(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry

Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Misogynist2014(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
This should be left to women, what a disgrace to MANkind!
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Ochinex(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
[url][/url]homo alert.
may God save us undecided
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Okanime231(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
No be to carry big dick, him go fit perform? Hope he won't be Mr. 5secs when duty calls

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by LewisO: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vickybee:
He is endowed. Meanwhile, I think this picture doesn't belong to we ladies. tongue
If not for ladies, who is it for?
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by samsonbazy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Takim107:
Can't see. Can someone tell me what's that big thing that just popping out in all d pic? Especially in the first pix!!!!
u go lik dick.hw com na only dat part u see?
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Fourwinds: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Khalessi:
Something tells me this picture isn't meant for the ladies.....embarassed
what is dat guy thinking. brain is not common to every skull
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by realtestament(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gay, homo, gay undecided
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by EugeneGee4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
goldrush111:
Don’t you just appreciate it when a guy working up a pose? He says he is feeling himself. Lol See more photos inside…

https://instagram.com/p/1bPk70kQog/

rubbish.........
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by jaskoko: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
osisco
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Ayietim(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Don't shrink from pursuing a course for fear of being called 'stupid', don't stop, go on, they will be back to clap and say 'she did it'. /p5sIGP-91.
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Toneyo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abduletudaye:
That eggplant is so fake.... Haba.. But is the guy well? undecided

You are right. Did anyone noticed the last picture? His massive eggplant should have been more visible on that girlish attire if he really has such massive eggplant.

Take a good look at the position of the eggplant, then you will know. Any guy with huge dic.k would know that eggplant is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Dexema(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
The third pix show his true nature,f.ucking Fa*#gGot
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by washishi: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
madness

Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by martineverest(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gayism everywhere....smh for some ppl
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by Taofiq007: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
@celebrity lol shocked yéyè dey smell
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by NotSeanXavier(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
His egg plant looks yummy. Would love to have a taste of it.
Re: Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant by fpeter(f): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
so he's still alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) / Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.