Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! (3424 Views)

Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine / Maheeda Undergoes N500,000 Treatment To Curb Armpit Sweating (pics,vid) / Kim Kadashian Top 3 Foods That Can Make Her Do It 15 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Have you noticed that most people tend to eat more at night than at any other time of the day?

Most especially if you eat dinner early around 7pm, there will always be a time around 9pm – 11pm that you will feel hungry and the feeling of eating something can become overwhelming.

If you are already on a healthy eating diet plan, and you are doing well. I mean your exercise and meal plan are going so well, sometimes in the midst of this, you could feel less satisfied and the feeling of hunger can take you by surprise.

When this happens, what should you do?

Before deciding to snack on anything, try drinking a glass of water and watch what happens.

After drinking a glass of water, DO NOT think about food, just remove your mind from it and see whether the hunger pangs is still there.

If the feeling of hunger persists, there are 3 healthy foods you could try that would not help you in gaining any extra fat in your body.

Here are those foods that could help you control your appetite.

1. Drink A Glass Of Lemon Water

10-benefits-of-drinking-lemon-water11Do you have Lemons at home always? If you don’t, try getting a regular weekly supply of lemon and keep at home.

Just get a glass of water, slice a lemon and squeeze out the juice into the glass of water and drink.

Lemons contain a substance called ‘Pectin Fiber’, which has been shown to inhibit hunger. Pectin fiber is also found in other citrus fruits, and this substance also helps to regulate your blood sugar levels.

2. Salmon – Popularly Known As “Titus” Fish

The Salmon fish is great for so many health reasons. If you have it in the house, you could make a quick pepper soup with it, or just cook it up and eat alone.

The Salmon or the ‘Titus’ fish is an awesome source of Lean protein and it helps you to forget the feeling of hunger. Eating just a slice of it can curb your hunger feeling. Titus

The Salmon is also a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Research studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids, apart from been very good for the heart, actually help reduce the feeling of hunger that your brain perceives once it is eaten.

3. A Cup of Green Tea Could Help!

A cup of green tea, hot or cold is another food drink that can help you banish the feeling of hunger.

greentea3It’s always a good thing to drink a cup of green tea after consuming a healthy meal.

Research studies have shown that green tea contains chemicals known to help you feel full and satisfied while regulating the hormones that control your appetite.

Do you have these 3 items available in your refrigerator?

So whenever you feel like you are running on an empty stomach, have a glass of water first, if it doesn’t work, then try any of these 3 foods.

It’s always a good thing to eat healthy and feel full while losing weight or maintaining the lost weight.

If you like this article visit [url]http://www.amazingfatcrusher.com/Fatloss.html [/url]for more helpful article of such.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by jtwest(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
I was expecting to see pounded Yam, eBa and fufu
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sorry @ jtwest shocked cheesy smiley
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
I bcme hungry again after readin ya long post @ op embarassed
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2015
How can that be possible @sinaj
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2015
Yes it's
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by samson132(m): 2:11am On May 24, 2015
I will try them
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by youngberry001(m): 6:00am On May 24, 2015
jtwest:
I was expecting to see pounded Yam, eBa and fufu
nd Amala(yeruba's best food)""den d list is completed
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Okay ooo @ youngberry001
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by samson132(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sam how was your weekend
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2015
So my name is now Samson
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by samson132(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
If not samson, what is your name?
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by Haywhymido(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
I smell frontpage
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
How do you mean @ Haywhymido
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by Haywhymido(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
R u telling me u dont knw what FrontPage means?
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Do you mean Microsoft FrontPage?
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You want to cup hunger games at nyt
Ha
Ow many derica can u cup inside a day? undecided
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks for your response, but i can not understand your question...

what is your question @ halfrica
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
amazingfatlose:
Thanks for your response, but i can not understand your question...

what is your question @ halfrica
Am just jokin arond man! cheesy
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by amazingfatlose(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Alright keep enjoying yourself...
Re: 3 Foods That Help You Curb Hunger At Night! by samson132(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Okay i will

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Ariana Grande Lets Her Hair Down / Obama And His Pretty Daughter Broke Thr Internet With This Photos / Is This Lagbaja 's Real Face? Can Someone Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.