Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device (1408 Views)

Hack An Iphone 7 Or Ios 10 Device And Get $1.5m / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Games / Apps / Easy Way To Download Videos Frm Youtube On Your PC Or Mobile Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by sonofspada(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Overtime I keep streaming videos online because I don't really know how to get them.. pls I would appreciate the way or tricky way to download videos
Re: He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by Blazinraj01(f): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
sonofspada:
Overtime I keep streaming videos online because I don't really know how to get them.. pls I would appreciate the way or tricky way to download videos
Click on the Video URL and edit it from m.youtube.com/.... to ssyoutube.com, it will take you to a site where you can download the video in any format. The tricky part is if the download fails, rather than resume, it restarts and that is data wasted cos you won't see the incomplete download on ur phone.
Or, You can simply download UC browser if you have OS 10.3, whenever you watch a video via the browser, it gives an option to download.
I hope I helped.

1 Like

Re: He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by olaztek(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
sonofspada:
copy the video link or url, open another tab on ur browser, go to en.savefrom.net, paste the video link in the provided box, click download to search for the video, click the video format u prefer (mp4, 3gp etc) and start download. gudluck

1 Like

Re: He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2015
search for an app. tubemate. it's just like the YouTube app but with download button.. I use it on my android. since its Android app. it should work on Ur BB10
Re: He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2015
sonofspada:

use dis link and download d app tubemate. Thank me later
http://www.9apps.com/wor/prd/prd/blackberry-Z10-xz-239020.html

1 Like

Re: He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by bolaji3071(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
patmaine:
search for an app. tubemate. it's just like the YouTube app but with download button.. I use it on my android. since its Android app. it should work on Ur BB10
please I have tubemate on my android bt weneva I wana watch d video via tubemate, I wunt see where to download it/watch, please help me on how to go about it. Tanks
Re: He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
bolaji3071:
please I have tubemate on my android bt weneva I wana watch d video via tubemate, I wunt see where to download it/watch, please help me on how to go about it. Tanks

in d picture I attached u 'll see d green arrow. Wen u get to d video u want to download. click d green arrow it will take u to a page where you choose the format u want it.

note d higher version mp4 u go d bigger d mb. just choose anyone above d 3gp..

(1) (Reply)

16 Inventions That Show Humans Have Too Much Time On Their Hands / How Reliable Are Solar Power Hardwares? / Futo Mechanical Engineering Students Design A Fueless Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.