Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) (64038 Views)

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) / Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

I fit no get money o....but no kidnappin..... grin
lol,but e no good for pple to talk wetin dem no know.has any of your relatives been kidnapped there??haba,no dey listen to all dis yamayama beer parlour tory ejo o my yoruba brother

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Babatundetinubu: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
lol,but e no good for pple to talk wetin dem no know.has any of your relatives been kidnapped there??haba,no dey listen to all dis yamayama beer parlour tory ejo o my yoruba brother

ma yoboe sista.......I know plenty people from SE for lagos....that swear to neva go to der village becos of kidnapping....when they go...they go with security... grin....my good friends uncle was kidnapped onli last yr.....I beg I no dey go SE o... grin

10 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

most of d robbers r from d SE....give dem Biafra.....so 9jeria can have peace... grin
havent they told you that armed robbery is the last thing an igbo man can do?its an abomination and a generational curse.we dey work for our money o,we no lazy abeg

10 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

ma yoboe sista.......I know plenty people from SE for lagos....that swear to neva go to der village becos of kidnapping....when they go...they go with security... grin....my good friends uncle was kidnapped onli last yr.....I beg I no dey go SE o... grin
dem no teach you spelling for primary skul ni its IGBO not yoboe!pls respect that word.my brother,na u sabi sha nobody dey force you to go.if u like stay ur fatherland forever nd dnt exercise ur constitional right as a nigerian,but no dey vex if igbo wan venture for your fatherland oo.nigeria is for us all but ur people no gree enjoy the freedom,so pele o my brother.one love

13 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Babatundetinubu: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
dem no teach you spelling for primary skul ni its IGBO not yoboe!pls respect that word.my brother,na u sabi sha nobody dey force you to go.if u like stay ur fatherland forever nd dnt exercise ur constitional right as a nigerian,but no dey vex if igbo wan venture for your fatherland oo.nigeria is for us all but ur people no gree enjoy the freedom,so pele o my brother.one love

if I leave Nigeria Na abroad be dat o.....never SE.....I hear d people there r very unfriendly....see as they reject Ngige my guy

5 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

if I leave Nigeria Na abroad be dat o.....never SE.....I hear d people there r very unfriendly....see as they reject Ngige my guy
its always better to judge based on personal experiences not 'i hear say".anyhow sha my brother its your choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ezeagu(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Enugu is a brilliant city, attracting professionals in their thousands. With the state being handed over into like hands of the previous governor, progress will carry on in the state. Enugu coal city bu ebeano! The place to be!

See: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east

8 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ezeagu(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is what I said before, instead of lagoon sea urchins to be bigging up their city that's also on the list, their insecurity and bad rotten belle can't let any other region do good or progress. That is why karma is just working for the SS/SE unity right now.

Continue with your wickedness, while the world recognises good.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
IBADAN is FUCKT up...indeed..

10 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by ifihearam: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where is Capetown? 6th finest city in the world??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunfly:

Oboy the thing tire me ooo, SouthWest people are so stubborn, they prefer to go and build another house than to renovate that 100years old house.
that's why they are called southwasterners

8 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by tucky200(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where is morroco ?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by UnknownT: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
LOL! Now let's compare and contrast pictures 2 and 4 since both are roof top pictures gringrin

4 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
no Senegal?
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obascoetubi:
1 grahamstown south africa

2. ibadan, nigeria
3. kumasi ghana
4. tunis, Tunisia

Op just look at the picture of Ibadan and compare to others. Do you think any one will choose Ibadan over other cuties..

5 Likes

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by skykenny: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alison should consider seeking asylum in one of these beautiful places since 6 countries have rejected her. #Norestforthewicked.
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Jaabioro(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
What about Ajekunle,boundary in Ajeromi where you never cease to see amusing charaters,hear disturb sound,frequent fight,and Orisisi.,eko wegele..u guys are missing
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Obascoetubi:
6. Algiers, Algeria]
This was voted the 6th worst city to live in 2014 undecided
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by Psuedy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
;DIbadan... grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by pickabeau1: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
which of these cities/countries are immigrant friendly

#SayNoToXenophobia
Re: 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) by otunbadan(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
paolo96:
wetin person dey find for Enugu?place wey the indigenes sef dey run away from na person go go to?
Abeg comot am.

Which indigenes are running, m in enugu at the moment, believe or not, this place over qualified for this thread

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.