Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help Me Review My Sport Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Review My Sport Blog. (422 Views)

Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Help Me Review My 3 Days Blog / As Nairaland Blog Tutorial Helped Me.. Review My Blog Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Review My Sport Blog. by smartdaniel100(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, i want you guys to please help me REVIEW this my sport site and tell me your Opinion towards it. www.sportrecent..com shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry wink smiley
Re: Help Me Review My Sport Blog. by Hero10001: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
smartdaniel100:
Fellow Nairalanders, i want you guys to please help me REVIEW this my sport site and tell me your Opinion towards it. www.sportrecent..com shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry wink smiley
Well, you still have a lot to do.
I think you should go for .com instead of cos most people tends to ignore anything .
I see as unprofessional site.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Review My Sport Blog. by smartdaniel100(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
thanks.. bro, about the .com, am sure it will be there few days from now, only that i wants to know how well the health of the site seems to be on the perspective of others
Re: Help Me Review My Sport Blog. by bedfordng(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
you have a lot to do on that site.you have to consider mobile users.i visited your site with mobile and it suck up over 600 kb of data.that is not healthy for a site.some stuffs should not be on that site.gadgets here and thre.you should get a responsive design that is mobile friendly.then get a domain name for your site

1 Like

Re: Help Me Review My Sport Blog. by smartdaniel100(m): 12:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Boss thanks.. i really appreciate ooo... will try to work on the template! @bedfordng

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get 1000 Facebook Likes Monthly / WEBMASTERS Enter Here / Wanna Guest Blog For Healthflava.com? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.