Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) (765 Views)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking / What Is The Answer To This Maths Question That Has Gone Viral??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) by olapluto(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Apparently, this question was for 14year old students in Singapore, more like our WAEC maths (or furthermaths). I think it is a question of logic and very little maths.
There is indeed an answer, and I must confess, I didnt get the answer for 2 days, then I ate the humble pie and read the answer. I think it is too ambigous though.

Re: Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) by olapluto(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you are good in maths but poor in logic, then you will sweat on this one. When I found out the answer, it was very easy (offcourse), but before then, all my permutations just did not work.
Re: Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) by olapluto(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
What the world think...

setyourselfonfire 1h ago
I've never felt more of an slowpoke in my entire life. I don't even know where to begin with the question because I can't seem to grasp how Albert knows the month.

Re: Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) by phemsie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
june 19 or july 20
Re: Solve The Mathematics (logic) Question That Got The World Talking (PIX) by Leopantro: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
June 18th

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Oldest Universities In The World / The History Of Printing Press / Test Your Iq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.