Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please (3082 Views)

Super Clean Chrysler 300 2012 Model Toks! Selling Fast! / 2007 CHRYSLER 300 FOR SALE ..reg / Neatly Used 2007 Model Chrysler 300 For 1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please by Livvvvy(f): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2009
Can someone please help me with any useful information on Chrysler 300 cars.

A friend is sending it down to me but i want to be sure it is worth having. I want to know about it fuel consumption, if its spare-parts is freely available here in nigeria (though i was told by my mechanic, that the car uses toyota spare part), how true is that?

Please anyone with precise and useful info will be of great help to me. Thanks.
Re: I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please by BILLIONs1: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hi Livvvy,

I'm also about to get a Chrysler 300, but no body seems to know anything about this car and how it performs on Nigerian roads plus its perculiar problems, Can u please help me with your experience with this car or what u have heard

Thanks
Re: I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please by Fhemmmy: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2011
Chrysler 300 is not a bad ride at all for its size.
You need to worry about the gas consumptions for the fact that it is a heavy machine, and i will advice not to use a regular unlead gas for it, if you wanna enjoy it well.
Make sure you do the oil change every 5000 Km driven.
Make sure it is well maintained as well as well cared for.
As per the spare part, i dont blv but i stand to be corrected that it uses Toyota Spare parts.
But there are few of it in Nigeria, so i will be sure you would be able to get the parts in Nigeria, however, if you cant, your friend that is sending it you, i am sure would be nice enough to send you the parts that you would need and tranist for such wont be more than 10 days.

I would recommend it, but if you are not of heavy wallet to take care of it, i would advice the friend to get something common on Nigerian roads, cos Chrysler 300 is not meant for a terrible road like we do ave in Nigeria (Lol)
Re: I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please by Etinosajay(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2013
Hi fhemmmy, please what's your thoughts on a Chrysler grand voyager 1998 CE? Is it costly to maintain? Are the parts scarce or very expensive? What's its peculiar and most unique downside?
I'm about to put money on this car, so your thought would be appreciated.
Re: I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please by weyreypey: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Etinosajay:
Hi fhemmmy, please what's your thoughts on a Chrysler grand voyager 1998 CE? Is it costly to maintain? Are the parts scarce or very expensive? What's its peculiar and most unique downside?
Horror
Re: I Need Info On Chrysler 300: Please by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Etinosajay:
Chrysler grand voyager is similar to a Sienna i hope i am right the parts are not common just like the Chrysler 300 but at least its cheaper compared to Chrysler 300 if you are in Lagos the major market where you can get ford,Chrysler, Cherokee and other american,British brands car parts and accessories is ojuelegba.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Matrix Buy Me 1.8 Million / Want To Send Toyota Dyna 150 And 200. / Thread For Heavy Duty Construction Machines (for Buyers And Sellers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.