Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious (1504 Views)

Possesed 9ja Girl Claim She Loves A intimacy gadget To Fu*k Boys!!! [PHOTOS] / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Annie Idibia Gives Tuface Lap-Dance While Tuface Laughs In Admiration(Pics,Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious by Kindas3325(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
A nine year old girl who fell down from 30ft to inside of a hollow tree claimed she sat on jesus's lap while unconscious after the fall and was healed from a long life illness.
According to dailymail Her mother mrs Christy Wilson Beam, 42, was flabbergasted when annabel escaped the accident and was - even waking miraculously cured of a devastating illness that had plagued her childhood.
For the first time in her life, she can eat solid food – and her mother thinks her brush with Jesus is the reason why.
When she was taken to the hospital the doctor told annabel parents 'He said, "Other than a possibly concussion and some superficial bumps and bruises, she doesn't appear to have been injured at all."
'[My husband] Kevin and I exchanged a look of pure astonishment.'
In the days following the accident, Annabel began to talk of religious visions she experienced while lying unconscious.
She told her parents: 'I went to heaven when I was in that tree. I sat in Jesus' lap.'
'I saw in Anna's eyes the conscious decision to confide in us,' Christy said. 'There was no drama, she wasn't playing either.
'This wasn't like one of her long, spun-out recaps of a funny dream or movie she'd seen.
'She'd been through enough real drama in her short life. She had no interest in melodrama.
'[She described] some of what she'd experienced while inside the tree – how the gates of Heaven are made of gold, how Jesus told her it wasn't time.'
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/a-nine-year-old-girl-claims-she-went-to.html

Re: Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious by whizjay(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Me too!!! Me too!!

I saw myself at Heavens gate,
But I didn't fall down no hollow tree
It happened after I ate indomie at one of my friends place
cry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious by Albie(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm astonished
Re: Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
dis Mata get as e be
Re: Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
whizjay:
Me too!!! Me too!!

I saw myself at Heavens gate,
But I didn't fall down no hollow tree
It happened after I ate indomie at one of my friends place
cry

grin grin

The indomie had some weed shay?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Fell Into A Hollow Tree Claim She Sat On Jesus Lap While Unconscious by whizjay(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
chipmunkey:

The indomie had some weed shay?

Yupp!
I called him after I left his place,
Told him i was feeling a bit weird....
I was jittery,
my heart was beating fast......
And I seemed to be laughing no reason..angry
I actually thought it was malaria, even took some drugs...angry

I had to sleep it off.....
Woke up later feeling very hungry....

But e don tey naww!!
That time my head no strong...
grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos + Video)... / Rihanna Show Off Her Hairy Pu*ssy 18+ Photos / An Angry Female Customer Letter To Mtn About Re-registering Sim (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.