Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Jaw Muscle Spasm , Please I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jaw Muscle Spasm , Please I Need Help (913 Views)

*meet The Unical Student Who Broke His Colleague's Jaw With A Single Punch. / How To Stop Hair Growth On The Jaw / See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Muscle Spasm , Please I Need Help by darnley16(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
My cousin , had this fall 2008 , when he fell when spinning from excitement, suddenly he falls, and since then he had involuntary painful spasms of the jaw, now its 2015, he's still in the same pain of these spasms, when he talks it hurts, when he swallows it hurts, To my fellow Medical Nairalanders , or neurologist, the man I'm referring to here is ready to do anything possible to free himself from this pit of terror, he's a very strong man but when I see him twitch I feel miserable and just end up getting crying deep in my heart, although he keeps telling me all is ok,he even adds it in his frequently told, just to make us feel better, please friends I really do need your help please, he has endured this enough , Thank you and God bless , I'll wait patiently for your response
Re: Jaw Muscle Spasm , Please I Need Help by oxypress: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2015
hbot and 'jaw spasm':

There is an element of brain damage resulting from the fall and it is generally referred to as traumatic brain injury or TBI

Assessment by a neurosurgeon may be required.

In TBIs resulting from vehicle accidents, sports, explosions or blasts in warfares and other activities, brain tissues are damaged and blood supply and oxygen delivery are compromised causing malfunctions in some parts of the brain. In this case we may assume there is a focal epilepsy or seizure disorder which has not responded to conventional therapies.

HBOT is capable of healing brain tissues and creating new blood supply to injured parts of the brain.

The use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy has benefitted many sufferers of spasms, twitches or epileptic fits or seizures and other conditions caused by traumatic brain injuries.

HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Re: Jaw Muscle Spasm , Please I Need Help by darnley16(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
oxypress:
hbot and 'jaw spasm':

There is an element of brain damage resulting from the fall and it is generally referred to as traumatic brain injury or TBI

Assessment by a neurosurgeon may be required.

In TBIs resulting from vehicle accidents, sports, explosions or blasts in warfares and other activities, brain tissues are damaged and blood supply and oxygen delivery are compromised causing malfunctions in some parts of the brain. In this case we may assume there is a focal epilepsy or seizure disorder which has not responded to conventional therapies.

HBOT is capable of healing brain tissues and creating new blood supply to injured parts of the brain.

The use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy has benefitted many sufferers of spasms, twitches or epileptic fits or seizures and other conditions caused by traumatic brain injuries.

HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt, Nigeria

oh thank you my brother, I remain grateful

(1) (Reply)

With Kangpe, A Doctor’s Advice Is Just An “app” Away / Dentistry Or Medicine Which Is More Expensive / 14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.