Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) (5955 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
I had an accident two weeks ago and a glass injured my face leaving me with a great cut.But I thank God my left eye was unhurt.The pix below shows my injured face 2 weeks ago.Its closing up now but I know it will give me a scar so I need your advice.Thanks

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Use Izal with iron sponge....gringringrin
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
hahahaha u wicked o

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by cozy7(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Plz call a bricklayer n give him a bag of Dangote cement, he knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
cozy7:
Plz call a bricklayer n give him a bag of Dangote cement, he knows what to do.
u say I wicked I wonder wetin u go say dis pason b
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hey guys this is a serious matter.come on pls.if u don't have any solution just back off.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by tupem: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
. undecided that...isn't funny!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by tupem: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
don't panic! just allow natural healing to take place it might just be a faint scar in the long run.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hcl acid will do it but in case you are not sure you can add a little H2SO4 to it

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by ShirelleBaby: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
don't panic! just allow natural healing to take place it might just be a faint scar in the long run.

Exactly.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nairalanders with their mumunism, someone is serious here and all you guys could do is to joke

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
. undecided that...isn't funny!
swear say u no laugh when u first saw my post?
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by tupem: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
swear say u no laugh when u first saw my post?
I no laff! Na dis one make me laff.....small! smiley
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
I no laff! Na dis one make me laff.....small! smiley
no mak me bliv say d problem wey u dey go tru don cripple ua sense of humorgringringrin
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Gliding(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
debo07:
I had an accident two weeks ago and a glass injured my face leaving me with a great cut.But I thank God my left eye was unhurt.The pix below shows my injured face 2 weeks ago.Its closing up now but I know it will give me a scar so I need your advice.Thanks

Go to a hospital that has a maxillofacial surgeon or plastic surgeon. Preferably a teaching hospital. You should have had it sutured immediately.

It can be made a lot better.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by tupem: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
no mak me bliv say d problem wey u dey go tru don cripple ua sense of humorgringringrin
u no well! before you dey open ya teeth up and down! cool
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
u no well! before you dey open ya teeth up and down! cool
no wahala u don win.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by whizjay(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ooouchhh!

Sorry about that....

Okay, here are the things you gonna to need

(Hydrocortisone cream )
It contains the pigment Retin A, a form of vitamin A that helps renew the skin
It also helps reduce inflammation

(Bleaching cream)
Bleaching cream contains hydroquinol, it helps prevent hyper pigmentation i.e darkening of the scar.....

You can also apply aloe vera and honey they help to reduce scars appearance...

Oh! Less I forget... Avoid too much sun exposure..
Too much exposure to sunlight increases hyper pigmentation and slows down healing process...

You can thank me latercheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gliding:

Go to a hospital that has a maxillofacial surgeon or plastic surgeon. Preferably a teaching hospital. You should have had it sutured immediately.

thx
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by debo07(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
whizjay:
Ooouchhh!

Sorry about that....

Okay, here are the things you gonna to need

(Hydrocortisone cream )
It contains the pigment Retin A, a form of vitamin A that helps renew the skin
It also helps reduce inflammation

(Bleaching cream)
Bleaching cream contains hydroquinol, it helps prevent hyper pigmentation i.e darkening of the scar.....

You can also apply aloe vera and honey they help to reduce scars appearance...

Oh! Less I forget... Avoid too much sun exposure..
Too much exposure to sunlight increases hyper pigmentation and slows down healing process...

You can thank me latercheesy
I will thank you now,thx a lot bro

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by wonyi: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shea butter(ori) n boa snake oil.original n wait for the wound to heal before apply anything.try to keep d wound free from bacteria

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by whizjay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
debo07:
I will thank you now,thx a lot bro

You're very much welcome.
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by elomepee: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gliding:

For sure, it will make a lot better especially if its done by a good surgeon. But if you leave it the way it is now, the scar will take a long time to wipe
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
you are a fool,an 1diot,are you human at all?you this 1mbecile
How can u be so insensitive to someone else s plight.That was not funny

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
fairygeh:
you are a fool,an 1diot,are you human at all?you this 1mbecile
How can u be so insensitive to someone else s plight.That was not funny
come ooo . Wah is talking? I swear if I start wif u ehn evn devil go pity u. Wetin cum concern u wif wetin I post,abi u wan forn protector of d weak?
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by fairygeh(f): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
come ooo . Wah is talking? I swear if I start wif u ehn evn devil go pity u. Wetin cum concern u wif wetin I post,abi u wan forn protector of d weak?
Start with me please,i like it when empty barrels like u make noise
Start with me and let's see who devil go pity.mtchewwww
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
fairygeh:
Start with me please,i like it when empty barrels like u make noise
Start with me and let's see who devil go pity.mtchewwww
wait lemme report u to d MOD & @ same time take permission from them to deal wif u,cos if I start ehn ur mama is gona Miss u
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by Caesar1988(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP...I had a similar experience...But i start using(Carotone B.S.C-Black spot remover)..Though i was born a handsome guy...This product did wonders on my pimples and black spots....Get it in any cosmetic shop...or ping me 7EE94BAD.......Get well
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by fairygeh(f): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
wait lemme report u to d MOD & @ same time take permission from them to deal wif u,cos if I start ehn ur mama is gona Miss u
How dare you call my mama in this?
You this lousy fool shouting reporting me to the MOD
So the MODS are tiny gods or what?
And what's the best they can do? BAN me and then life ends abi?
You think I am like you that all your life is tied to Nairaland?
My dear,STFU and GTFOH
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by amsoslim(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
fairygeh:
How dare you call my mama in this?
You this lousy fool shouting reporting me to the MOD
So the MODS are tiny gods or what?
And what's the best they can do? BAN me and then life ends abi?
You think I am like you that all your life is tied to Nairaland?
My dear,STFU and GTFOH
see who is calling some oda pason lousy.... U jus proved that u r natfin buh a bint n a crankwhore. U fink am one of doz jobless pasons Who wuld spend time éxchanging caustics comments wit u? I got berra stuffs to do wif my time and data unlike u who depends on ur neighbor's free wi-fi or worse borrow fone frm ur neighbor to gain access to d internet
Re: What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) by fairygeh(f): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
see who is calling some oda pason lousy.... U jus proved that u r natfin buh a bint n a crankwhore. U fink am one of doz jobless pasons Who wuld spend time éxchanging caustics comments wit u? I got berra stuffs to do wif my time and data unlike u who depends on ur neighbor's free wi-fi or worse borrow fone frm ur neighbor to gain access to d internet
Oh Lord,i am done with you cheesy since u gat little or no sense at all
Have a lovely night rest kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Free E Book For You: Where There Is No Doctor / Shocking Photos: Disease Causes Toddler’s Head To Swell Up Like A Balloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.