Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website (908 Views)

Suggestion Needed On Joomla Component / How To Setup An Advert On A Joomla Website Using The Joomla Adagency Component / Who Needs A Joomla Multi Vendor Ecommerce Package And Its Setup Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website by ascend: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
i need a joomla component for a secondary school website... willing to pay if it would suite my need.
it should a feature where:
* student can view courses/curriculum online
* all student profile can be entered,viewed and updated
* teachers can enter results of students
* parents and stuents can check their resilts online
* a system that will permit parents/students to pay fees online and print receipts
... and many other features
Re: I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website by semasir: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ghats one available and its Prisec School Management Software but not a Joomla component but so flexible to use and work on.

ascend:
i need a joomla component for a secondary school website... willing to pay if it would suite my need.
* a system that will permit parents/students to pay fees online and print receipts

Re: I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website by dwebdesign(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ascend:

The component is available,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile.

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.
Re: I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
visit www.cedarhostng.com start your webhosting business with us todag we provide 247 support

call/whatsapp 08186219002
bbm :532fc7c5
Re: I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
4DAYS TO GO

Cedarhostng is a subsidiary of BAYCRYSTAL. Tap into our promo today.
register your website name of your choice with us to get started in need of assistance we provide 247support online to guide you.

BAYCRYSTAL PROMO IS ON...........

Do you know you can own a free website,forum,blog,ecommerce and lots more on www.cedarhostng.com

All you need is subscribe to any of our hosting plan we have over 500+ script to enable you build your website all by yourself.

All features such as email,database,bandwidth etc are unlimited no restrictions

Bonus: we provide you support till you able to build your full functional website
Free sms account with free units on www.eadesms.com
Free web hosting manual for those aspiring to become a reseller with us

begins now and offer ends on 25th April 2015.

we accept payment via online payment,bank,ATM Transfer e.tc
follow us on
www.facebook.com/baycrystal
bbm:532fc7c5
call/whatsapp 08186219002

To email us open a support ticket after you must have login to your account on www.cedarhostng.com
Re: I Need A Joomla Component For A Secondary School Website by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
ascend:

i can help you with a cms that can do that. but it only uses paypal payment.

(1) (Reply)

Start Online Stores Lagos And Lagos Ecommerce Platforms / 20K Hitleap Account Minutes For $5 / Have You Ever Seen The Very First Website On The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.