Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Uba Corporate Internet Banking - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Uba Corporate Internet Banking (1392 Views)

7 Internet Banking Services You Can Enjoy Online. / Wema Bank Launches New Mobile Banking Platform *945# / The Risk Of Mobile Banking? What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Corporate Internet Banking by ebekuedike(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please has anyone in the house used UBA Corporate Direct banking application? My friend who recently relocated to the country urgently needs a platform to be passing USD transactions without much stress to his business partner in the US. The one I have been using before now has a restriction of about 50000 USD per day(once you hit this bar, you cant send again till next day). Please if you have used this application, can it be confirmed that one can wire up to 400,000 USD at a go? What is the charge like? Hope they wont come back with multiple deductions as charges? Please help a brother.

Disclaimer: My friend does legitimate business and is not in any form of money laundering.
Re: Uba Corporate Internet Banking by sirrinky: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2015
$400000 a day. Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo.Yahoo!!!!!! Abi u be politician looking for how to sneak ur stash out before Buhari catch you.

1 Like

Re: Uba Corporate Internet Banking by ebekuedike(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2015
sirrinky:
$400000 a day. Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo.Yahoo!!!!!! Abi u be politician looking for how to sneak ur stash out before Buhari catch you.
Goodmorning brother, look at my post again. i never said i want to wire $400,000. i only stated an instance inferred in my inquiry. i was only asking for confirmation.
Re: Uba Corporate Internet Banking by kentosman(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Confirmed! A friend of mine started using it of recent. He has transferred over 150k at a blow. cant tell about 400k shaa
Re: Uba Corporate Internet Banking by sirrinky: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
ebekuedike:

Goodmorning brother, look at my post again. i never said i want to wire $400,000. i only stated an instance inferred in my inquiry. i was only asking for confirmation.

Okay sorry no vex.But that kind of cash I don't think will flow out so easily.Unless you want to go through the rigours of the agencies.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy Touchsmart 15-j050us 15.6" 16gb 1tb+128gb Ssd I7 4th Gen / Few Weeks Old Jiayu S3 For Sale / Pet Bottle Blowing Machines And 60kva Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.