Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY (2484 Views)

. / Yam Pounder Machine Up For Graps / Do Not Buy Euro Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY by AAnimasaun: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Please DO NOT BUY the Osuji Yam Pounder. It is a very bad product. I bought a unit on the 18th March 2015 and had this delivered to me in Ikeja-Lagos by one of the Sales Representative (One Pastor Emmanuel). The glass lid was broken while installing and his promise to return with a replacement has not happened since then. Email and phone calls to 080 3479 1815 has not been returned. The lady in charge of the email address (osujiyampounder@yahoo.com) never sign her name-a further proof of the bad product they sell. I'm happy to provide you with further proof this is not a product to invest your hard-earned money on. Drop me an email at aanimasaun@gmail.com.
Re: Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Pictures
Re: Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2015
AAnimasaun:
Please DO NOT BUY the Osuji Yam Pounder. It is a very bad product. I bought a unit on the 18th March 2015 and had this delivered to me in Ikeja-Lagos by one of the Sales Representative (One Pastor Emmanuel). The glass lid was broken while installing and his promise to return with a replacement has not happened since then. Email and phone calls to 080 3479 1815 has not been returned. The lady in charge of the email address (osujiyampounder@yahoo.com) never sign her name-a further proof of the bad product they sell. I'm happy to provide you with further proof this is not a product to invest your hard-earned money on. Drop me an email at aanimasaun@gmail.com.
Lies, Lies, Lies.
The one i bought for about 2years now is work perfectly well without issues.

I believe there is something you are not telling us. Why not vissit their office?
Stop all these false post.

1 Like

Re: Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY by CashdownNG: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Nigeria's First Online Pawnshop

visit www.cashdown.com.ng
Re: Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY by AAnimasaun: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2015
CashdownNG/emmydeep/exhibition:
Just to let you know I do not promote any good/service on this platform-so I’ve no commercial interest unlike you lot!
To some of your questions: Osuji Yam Pounder DO NOT have any office in Lagos. They don’t have any Lagos address on their website and have not indicate same in discussions with them.

I’m also not sure what value a picture would add to my notice-the Osuji Yam Pounder purchased from them is simply not working.
The 2 main issues I’ve complained about since Match 20th 2015 which is yet to be addressed are:
1. Broken glass lid yet to be replaced
2. Leaking of electric current (shocking)
I’ve provided details of the Osuji Yam Pounder machine parties spoken to (Osuji Yam Pounder Representative – 080 3479 18185 and the Sales Representative – Pastor Emmanuel 081 3479 1815).
I have details of emails that I'm unable to load as further proof (Happy to send you these details if you send me your email address as I'm unable to load this as an attachment). My objective is not to slander but to state the facts of my experience. Let the buying public beware and decide.
Re: Osuji Yam Pounder-do NOT BUY by CashdownNG: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
AAnimasaun:
CashdownNG/emmydeep/exhibition:
Just to let you know I do not promote any good/service on this platform-so I’ve no commercial interest unlike you lot!
To some of your questions: Osuji Yam Pounder DO NOT have any office in Lagos. They don’t have any Lagos address on their website and have not indicate same in discussions with them.

I’m also not sure what value a picture would add to my notice-the Osuji Yam Pounder purchased from them is simply not working.
The 2 main issues I’ve complained about since Match 20th 2015 which is yet to be addressed are:
1. Broken glass lid yet to be replaced
2. Leaking of electric current (shocking)
I’ve provided details of the Osuji Yam Pounder machine parties spoken to (Osuji Yam Pounder Representative – 080 3479 18185 and the Sales Representative – Pastor Emmanuel 081 3479 1815).
I have details of emails that I'm unable to load as further proof (Happy to send you these details if you send me your email address as I'm unable to load this as an attachment). My objective is not to slander but to state the facts of my experience. Let the buying public beware and decide.

i merely said what any unbiased person would. have you been to any court where the accused is condemned without proof?

There.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD ::::::::::::New Blackberry Passport For Sale / Nokia E5,e63 And Iphone For Sale / Brand New Blackberry Torch 9800 (white) Color Must Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.