Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso (2190 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by BetaPADI: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2015
DiarisGodoo! With dis kind of shoe that Buhari is wearing, Gej Go run leave Aso

I was paused by something?
Who am i seeing?
Could this be Buhari?
Choi na him ooo...
What should a man of over 70 years of age be doing with socks and canvas chai... Change ooo...
See this Photo ooo:-
[img]http://1.bp..com/-iVDTtjddWS8/VS0l7XZGXZI/AAAAAAABZeU/fMoxHSkHe3E/s1600/11149501_10153537066033488_6364011717335504715_n.png[/img]
More Funny Photos Of Buhari @ => SEE HERE

Ehn..ehn.. Could dis be d change he was talking abt?
Ur views biko.
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by valmunich(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Airforce1(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Canvas ontop native lipsrsealed undecided

Baba why na?
sad

2 Likes

Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by amiskyberry(f): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2015
hilarious undecided
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by kodded(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2015
hoi hoi hoi

.............too funny i forgot to laugh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Here is our presido..
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by naijaboiy: 1:40am On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Margauxluv(f): 3:12am On Apr 15, 2015
som1 shd blow a wistle :-Xsom1 shd blow a wistle
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by youngberry001(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
u should have blow it by ursef""dat ur mouth will sabi em sef
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by CircleOfWilis: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Sai mai gaskiya
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2015
grin lol urban swag dan buru uba
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by groundnutoil(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
y we go blow whistle na
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Yustash001(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol...the general prepared to kick GEJ's ass outta Aso rock.....
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by kramer: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
He took that picture while he was in his farm oooo
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by drizslim(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2015
No be una wey dey request for change as if Buhari na ojuelegba conductor... this is d evidence of letting an old man rule a generation of young people embarassed
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Margauxluv(f): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
y we go blow whistle na

lok at dah pics...........is lik u wants to race. tongue
groundnutoil:
y we go blow whistle na

lok at dah pics...........is lik he wants to race.
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by groundnutoil(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

lok at dah pics...........is lik u wants to race. tongue

lok at dah pics...........is lik he wants to race.
lol yea but i bet even at his age u cant beat him in a race
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Margauxluv(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
groundnutoil:
undecided
groundnutoil:

lies.....i cn...i wil...so believe.
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by groundnutoil(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Margauxluv:

undecided

wanna bet? undecided
Margauxluv:

undecided

wanna bet?
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Margauxluv(f): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2015
youngberry001:
u should have blow it by ursef""dat ur mouth will sabi em sef

undecided
u say what.
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by mstik(f): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
So... why is this news??
Re: Diarisgodoo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2015
so you want him to enter farm with slippers abi!

(1) (Reply)

If U Remember Dis 2tins Den Ur children Shd Be In D Universities By Now / Someone Was Spotted In The Street Carrying This Around (see Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Kissing Husband At Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.