Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Iphone Memory Full. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Memory Full. (490 Views)

Pls My Samsung Galaxy Showing Memory Full After Deleting All D Media File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Memory Full. by Vincentive: 4:42am On Apr 15, 2015
I get a "memory full" message :"There is not enough available storage to download "Skype" . You can manage your storage in settings."

The biggest storage are usually photos and videos, but there's also the infamous others, which can take up to 10 GB of space .
Deleting a few pictures and movies might help me out of a jam, but if you're continually getting that "not
enough available storage" warning like me, please help me out.

I found this Macgo free iphone cleaner tool on the Internet. Who can give me a tutorial about it?
Re: Iphone Memory Full. by Ewuro4: 6:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Never heard of iPhone cleaner before undecided

1.Go to settings-General-Usage , to manage your storage. Simple.

2.Double click your homepage button to reduce the open windows by swiping them up one at a time.

3. Delete some apps.

4. Check your App Store and delete the apps waiting to be updated but not needed. Those take up spaces too.

5. Have you updated to iOS 8.3?

Try that and see.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Default Launcher On My L6, What Should I Do / Help Me To Suggest Best Tablet P.C To Buy / Blackberry Q5 - 16GB - Black (sprint) Smartphone Call 08108439977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.