Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies Back Off! Don’t Call Me At Night— Nollywood Icon, Rmd Warns Female Admire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Back Off! Don’t Call Me At Night— Nollywood Icon, Rmd Warns Female Admire (758 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Don’t Marry Male Celebrities, Yvonne Nelson Warns Female Fans / Ladies Back-off!! Waconzy Leaks His Bathroom Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Back Off! Don’t Call Me At Night— Nollywood Icon, Rmd Warns Female Admire by joyli: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Richard Mofe Damijo, popularly known as RMD, is one veteran in Nollywood that has continued to put smiles on the faces of his fans despite delving into politics. The Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State has remained a big part of the movie industry, which he also confirmed. The actor also confirmed in an interview that his handsome look has made him attractive to many female admirers. He said these admirers will always be there to flatter a good looking entertainer all the time.

However, RMD stressed that he belongs to his wife.

“At night I come back home to the rightful owner which is my wife. No woman calls me at night. Even if they try, I don’t pick because that is my family time,” the actor said.

“For my female fans, God will bless them for admiring me more. When you are in the entertainment business (especially as a male), the tendency for you to have female admirers is sure. They must flatter you whether you like it or not. You cannot avoid it,” he added

Re: Ladies Back Off! Don’t Call Me At Night— Nollywood Icon, Rmd Warns Female Admire by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2015
They are no longer flattering your looks but your pocket. You USED to be handsome, I don't know about now.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Birthday Dinner Of Tope Adeniji, Ex-miss Ambassador For Peace / Congrat!! Reekado Banks Graduates From The University Of Lagos / Lara Fortez Oshiomole Starts Official Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.