Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec (2244 Views)

Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) / (screenshot)paul Crops Out Peter From Their Photo And Replaced Him With A Studio / You Cannot Tell Kim Kardashian From Kylie Jenner In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by blackssatino: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Promoting the comings and goings of Kim Kardashian is part of the daily grind for many media organisations, but one small Israeli newspaper has taken the opposite tack - by covering her up - during her visit to Israel to baptise her daughter North West.

Kardashian and her rapper husband Kanye West had been dining with Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat, who was condemned by the Kikar HaShabbat news site for taking the couple to a non-Kosher restaurant.
In the accompanying photograph, Kardashian was obscured by a large receipt, with only West and Mr Barkat visible. In a second photo, she was simply blurred beyond recognition.

According to the mainstream Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the ultra-orthodox news site accused the mayor of violating the Sabbath and showing "insensitivity to the majority of city-dwellers who keep kosher".

See the original photo; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/jewish-newspaper-crops-out-kim.html

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Chanchit: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Wicked!
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by veave(f): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin
If the whole world will truthfully and openly stand for what is right just like this...
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Fairgodwin(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2015
sometimes some countries just make you proud.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by peemyke(f): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol...datz crazy
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Lwkmd myb shz not dressed decently•• oh wait she is nva decently dressed [color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by enoqueen: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Cool, kanye is been celebrated for been an artist. What exactly are theycelebrating kim for
Prostituting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Jaywilzee(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2015
If all newspapers the media and internet can do this to any female celebrities who isn't dressed properly,,this will go a long way in curbing indecent dressing....
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Mariojane(f): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2015
veave:
grin grin grin
If the whole world will truthfully and openly stand for what is right just like this...
stop living in 12th Century OGA ADE. that does not feel right at all. gone are the days when men think ladies are not relevant. over time we all see how important women are in the development of the household and country.

men are the head and women are the neck. they both need each oda.

what they did is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by veave(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Mariojane:
stop living in 12th Century OGA ADE. that does not feel right at all. gone are the days when men think ladies are not relevant. over time we all see how important women are in the development of the household and country.

She was not shaded for being irrelevant but dressing indecent. Where did you see oprah or Alakija showing boobs, belly and bottom anywhere? You went to Israel to baptize your baby but couldn't be wise enough to cover up. When in rome, behave like the romans. Thank you...

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by icebebe(f): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
So embarrassing,serves her right doe, next time she go wear better cloth

1 Like

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Mariojane(f): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
veave:

She was not shaded for being irrelevant but dressing indecent. Where did you see oprah or Alakija showing boobs, belly and bottom anywhere? You went to Israel to baptize your baby but couldn't be wise enough to cover up. When in rome, behave like the romans. Thank you...
click on the link to check the pictures. she was well covered?
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by veave(f): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Mariojane:
click on the link to check the pictures. she was well covered?

She is being celebrated as an icon of indecency, what they did is an awareness saying "We are an advocate of decency and we stand for what is right"
Since there is nothing wrong with it. You can invite her to your church/mosque to lead in praise and worship or better still, take the sermon. Thank you...

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Mariojane(f): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
veave:

She is being celebrated as an icon of indecency, what they did is an awareness saying "We are an advocate of decency and we stand for what is right"
Since there is nothing wrong with it. You can invite her to your church/mosque to lead in praise and worship or better still, take the sermon. Thank you...
i dont think i should keep arguing with you since i have better things to focus on at work. ciao
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by veave(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mariojane:
i dont think i should keep arguing with you since i have better things to focus on at work. ciao

Okay. Can I send my cv? So i wouldn't be jobless anymore?
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by OneNaira6: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's because she's technically muslim on her father's side. Her father's country people are predominately muslim if I'm not mistaking. It has nothing to do with kosher or anything. I don't like Kim, I think she's a slut, the biggest tout on the planet and an extremely bad role model for kids and it's a damn shame black children even black female adults are desperately trying to be like her. Smh!!! But this right here is outright prejudice mixed with white lie. Oh well Isreal can be an @ss to any group of ppl they don't like.
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by fruityjojo(f): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
veave:

Rubbish! She was covered from head to toe, in a non-clinging dress. People will always say things they know nothing about!

Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Mariojane(f): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
veave:

Okay. Can I send my cv? So i wouldn't be jobless anymore?
undecided i will think about it. smiley
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by veave(f): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Mariojane:
undecided i will think about it. smiley

Okay smiley
Re: Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec by Yasher: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Mariojane:

decency has nothing to doo with the generation. Infact we need it more in this our day and age.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw's House Got Burnt Today / Check Out Bonang Matheba Outfit To The BET Awards / Photo Of The Day: When The Bush Meat Go Catch The Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.