Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets (63174 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
See mega expenses oh! Jesus! Lol. . . Look lovely though
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by ehia: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow wow. They're adorable. cool
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by nosike3(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:
I want Triplets, they will be named Jazmine Oluwademilade, Jayden OluwaShemilore and Jayson Oluwatimilehin.

grin
one step at a time, first you get a man, get committed to him,try to get him commited too, then you may choose to walk down the aisle or simply just get committed to his dI©k, he FV©ks you real good during your ovulation and beach you're pregnant!!! Then you eat good good rich in micronutrients so as not to give birth to kids with thalidomide related or similar defects!!!wait for 9 months, give birth and start all over again!!! Cuz you aint getting three kids at once! angry
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by ArcToyin(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
God is great
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
nosike3:
one step at a time, first you get a man, get committed to him,try to get him commited too, then you may choose to walk down the aisle or simply just get committed to his dI©k, he FV©ks you real good during your ovulation and beach you're pregnant!!! Then you eat good good rich in micronutrients so as not to give birth to kids with thalidomide related or similar defects!!!wait for 9 months, give birth and start all over again!!! Cuz you aint getting three kids at once! angry

You ain't God. undecided
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by nosike3(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:

You ain't God. undecided
you're wrong!!! angry I am made in his image so I am a god! I am not the almighty God but to say I ain't a god is totally false,blasphemous and unacceptable! An apology would be in order for demoting me to the position of a mere mortal! angry
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
nosike3:
you're wrong!!! angry I am made in his image so I am a god! I am not the almighty God but to say I ain't a god is totally false,blasphemous and unacceptable! An apology would be in order for demoting me to the position of a mere mortal! angry

Too much greek books and greek Mythology.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by nosike3(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:

Too much greek books and greek Mythology.
N again you're wrong!!! angryI'm a Fvcking God woman!!! Believe me damnit!!! cry
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by LEvuls(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2015
adazinnie:
I love dis.... God pld wen my time reaches I want 4 boys and 2girls....amen....
But waitoh nne Kedu ife ka ji gi undecided
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by ads2: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2015
eagleeyez:

My dear that's exactly what I want!!!!!. And batural not medically induced.
Keep saying it, you know tongue is powerful
May God gives us and bless them and us .AMEN!!!!!

Not exactly. Those kids came by the grace of God through Nordica Fertility clinic. The pictures were actually taken from the Clinic's CM Instagram page where she was showcasing some of their success stories to mark Nordica's 12th year anniversary. In fact, the second picture is the picture of the Clinic manager with some of the kids.
Re: Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets by ikojo2(f): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2015
God bless me with something like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / My Valentine Gift From My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.