Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

TSU Pays You $100 For Generating Revenue. Facebook Is Annoying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TSU Pays You $100 For Generating Revenue. Facebook Is Annoying (511 Views)

Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Yes:Piuni,Pays You For Recharging Your Phones And Paying your Bills Worldwide / Tsu: The New Social Network That Pays You For Posting, Commenting, Making Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TSU Pays You $100 For Generating Revenue. Facebook Is Annoying by Goldicz(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
A social media network that pays you to use it? For the Facebook fanatics and Pinterest lovers out there, that sounds like a dream.

Well, guess what? It actually exists, and its name is ts?.

Tsu is part of a recent trend in anti-corporate social media. You’ve probably already heard of Ello, a new social network that gained blogosphere fame for being permanently ad-free. From where I’m sitting, eliminating ad revenue from your free business model is like shooting yourself in the foot before battle. Despite the hype, I don’t see the site going anywhere. Click to join www.tsu.co/latinish

So what about tsu? Tsu is a network built from the idea that social media users are essentially small-scale publishers. Each day, we create original content for our network of friends and family members, and curate exceptional content from around the web for our audience. The sites we use for these activities earn millions from advertisers eager to place their messages directly on our digital doorsteps. Click to join www.tsu.co/latinish

In other words, we are the product. We create the value and the sites we are using collect the paychecks for our efforts.

I have no problem with this arrangement. Sites like Facebook and Twitter provide me with easy access to my friends and even to strangers who I would otherwise have no chance of connecting with. It’s free and up to this point, there was no better alternative.

Click to join www.tsu.co/latinish

Or you can send your email address to add you up to [email]uffohchibuike@gmail.com[/email]

N.B: You have nothing to lose but to gain

(1) (Reply)

Biomass Hot Water Boiler For Sale / Whats The True Neth Worth Of NAIRALAND / Investors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.