Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Everybody Into Music So Is Ronke Oshodi Oke Set To Release Debut Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everybody Into Music So Is Ronke Oshodi Oke Set To Release Debut Album (641 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Vs Kate Henshaw: Spot The Difference (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Into Music So Is Ronke Oshodi Oke Set To Release Debut Album by Sammisticate: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
All this Artiste wont stop moving to music industry and Mrs. Ronke Oshodi has veered into music along side her movie career.

Ronke Oshodi Oke was interviewed on her debut album:

To God be the radiance, I don't think there is any issue. It's going to turn out soon. Individuals ought to comprehend this is my first time of doing something of such. Along these lines, I think I have to take as much time as required so that it might be possible the right way. I don't have to surge by any means. For the time being, I am attempting to discharge it on the web. Before long, I will shoot the feature. I am new in the matter of music. Thus, I have to study the ropes exceptionally well with the goal that I don't fall into a wrong hand which am praying to God to help me.

Read more @>>>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/04/ronke-oshodi-oke-my-debut-album-would.html

Re: Everybody Into Music So Is Ronke Oshodi Oke Set To Release Debut Album by zizolaurel: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Good. Jes don't be like Tonto
Re: Everybody Into Music So Is Ronke Oshodi Oke Set To Release Debut Album by zizolaurel: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Release Your Album now

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Storms S/africa To Champion Women Empowerment / Why Cant Kobe Sign A Pre Nup With Vanessa? / Ameachi Looking Happy And Playful Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.