Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This (929 Views)

Mathematicians In The House Please Come In / CALCULUS: Please Help! Mathematicians In The House. / Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by jcflex(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Crack your Brain.

Provide Answer to the Quantitative reasoning in the pic below

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by simplemach(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
The thing no just work abeg, make I use my head do better thing before e go crash say I dey solve one thing wen no get ansa.
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by jcflex(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2015
simplemach:
StIll solving o, I dey come.

grin grin

I Dey wait too
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by nnachukz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op make I go piss come. undecided
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by gangwolf(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
7+11+12=30
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by jcflex(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
gangwolf:
7+11+12=30

Bros, nawa u ooooooooooooo, did you c 12 there.

Nigeria and short cut.

grin grin grin
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by gangwolf(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
jcflex:

Bros, nawa u ooooooooooooo, did you c 12 there.

Nigeria and short cut.

grin grin grin
Lol :-D
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by Missmona(f): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
3+5+7+15=30
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by jcflex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmona:
3+5+7+15=30

mami, you try, but you only have space for jst three number to be add together to give us 30.

and not four number to be added together.

Try again
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Effectively not possible to solve if you are gonna put just single numbers in the boxes. Mathematics doesn't allow the sum of three odd numbers equal an even number, which is 30 in this case. It can never happen. All the numbers there are odd numbers.

You can decide to be clever though and put multiple numbers in the box. Like..

(13-3)+(13-3)+(13-3) = 30, since you can repeat numbers anyways undecided
Re: Genius/mathematicians In The House, Solve This by jcflex(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
goofyone:
Effectively not possible to solve if you are gonna put just single numbers in the boxes. Mathematics doesn't allow the sum of three odd numbers equal an even number, which is 30 in this case. It can never happen. All the numbers there are odd numbers.

You can decide to be clever though and put multiple numbers in the box. Like..

(13-3)+(13-3)+(13-3) = 30, since you can repeat numbers anyways undecided

Sharp guy.

i dey gbadun you.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Church Member Wants Me To Teach Her Sister... / Learn To Be An Organic Skincare Entrepreneur!!! / Uniport Students Protest Turns Bloody As Student Leader Is Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.