Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs (12749 Views)

Why Job Seekers Hate Marketing Jobs (A Must Read) / Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Aim07(f): 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
pls am interested, send to goldengirl073@live.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by fitzk: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
SalesConsultant:

You are welcome sir.
Sent
I

m
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Val24x(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2015
Thank you for your selfless effort, plaese am interested, my mail is nwaezikeval@gmail.com, and are they vacancies in port harcourt......
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by aigjoey(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2015
finejoephrasa@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by NobleMimy: 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
stanleyajiero@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Rehn(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Sent
Hello sir, please i'm student with just SSCE qualification now, can you help me with a job in lagos? I have so many money related problems now,Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Slickbishop(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2015
uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Nobody: 7:02am On May 13, 2015
well done bro, you are doing a great job. i need the manual, my email is rita2way@hotmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Bome01(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2015
I need the manual too. Email is akpokegaakporie@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by dualprince0280: 3:59pm On May 13, 2015
Im interested,sir.djmyteam0280@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by daclemx: 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
Clemotega@gmail.com or otega24@yahoo.com.....looking forward to receiving ur wondeful materials sir
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by daclemx: 9:33pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please send me henrybest2013@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by Carmal90(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
SalesConsultant:
NEWS UPDATE:

I have officially posted available sales and marketing job offers from esteem clients on page (4) of this thread. If you have received our Sales Training Manual "The Complete Guide To Result Oriented Selling" Please, submit your CV immediately for assessment and recommendation on any of the job offer published.

Are you interested in our Sales Training Manual? Simply reply your email address on this thread to receive your copy, its free! Ensure you follow this thread, so you do not miss out in our sales and marketing job offers.

Carmallaide@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by SalesConsultant(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
20 SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY
Commission: Base on performance
Basic Salary: N25,000 - N35, 000

Descriptions:
A reputatble client need the Services of results-oriented Sales Representatives with strong marketing skills -Good communication - Fluency in English and Yoruba -Ability to work without supervision.

Intertested candidates should send their CVs to CV@salesmanshipcentre.com with the subject: Sales Representative at Ikorodu or Mushin which ever is closest to you For easy filing.

Qualification:
SSCE, OND, HND.
1- 5years Experience

Training and Development
Salesmanship Centre will provide you with relevant sales materials to boast your performances before final placement

Entry closes on 5TH JULY 2015

For more information, please call Tel: 09024605094 or post your questions on this thread.

GOOD LUCK
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by neyosea25(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Neyosea25@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Descriptions:
A reputatble client need the Services of results-oriented Sales Representatives with strong marketing skills -Good communication - Fluency in English and Yoruba -Ability to work without supervision.

Intertested candidates should send their CVs to CV@salesmanshipcentre.com with the subject: Sales Representative at Ikorodu or Mushin which ever is closest to you For easy filing.

Qualification:
SSCE, OND, HND.
1- 5years Experience

Training and Development
Salesmanship Centre will provide you with relevant sales materials to boast your performances before final placement

For more information, please call Tel: 09024605094 or post your questions on this thread.

GOOD LUCK
. Can i receive d training online or any other means except physical appearance.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by SalesConsultant(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Can i receive d training online or any other means except physical appearance.

Shortlisted candidates will be provided with sales training CD via email before the interview date set by the client. Physical appearance aren't necessary for the training.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Shortlisted candidates will be provided with sales training CD via email before the interview date set by the client. Physical appearance aren't necessary for the training.
. but i don't want to apply 4 dat very opening cause i feel wot am doing presently is better than that opening. i my qualify to receive d cd.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by SalesConsultant(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. but i don't want to apply 4 dat very opening cause i feel wot am doing presently is better than that opening. i my qualify to receive d cd.

Okay, check my website for more details or beta still my new thread i.e. Click on my username: SalesConsultant, the most recent/top post. Thanks!

However, I advice you send your cv to us as the are other un announce position. Gud Luck.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by obinoral1179(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Okay, check my website for more details or beta still my new thread i.e. Click on my username: SalesConsultant, the most recent/top post. Thanks!

However, I advice you send your cv to us as the are other un announce position. Gud Luck.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by obinoral1179(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Descriptions:

Qualification:
SSCE, OND, HND.
1- 5years Experience

Training and Development

GOOD LUCK

adetaiwopaul18@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

. I have sent u my cv since, my email is chi@gmail.com, u can check it to verify. Please confirm it cause I'll soon delete dis
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

. I have sent u my cv.
Thank.
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by SalesConsultant(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. I have sent u my cv since, my email is chukwuedon80@gmail.com, u can check it to verify. Please confirm it cause I'll soon delete dis email here 4 a reason.
Thank.

Alrit, I will check on the mail sir. Pls remove
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by FINMGR: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS AT LAGOS
An Integrated financial services company and dealing member of the Nigeria stock exchange is involved in fund management, business/ consumer finance and stock broking with head office in Lagos and branches in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to recruit exceptional individuals as Marketing Officers for its Lagos Business office
Requirement
- A good honors degree or HND
- At least 1 years experience in similar roles in a finance company, stock broking , investment or asset management company
- Very good understanding of the Lagos market and its environ
- High social capital, network and reach
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to resume responsibilities

Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements as prescribed above should forward their CVs within 14 days of this advert to marketingfinancelag@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by taiwotosho22(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:

I ve sent u my CV. Please sir I need the manual. Thanks
omotosotaiwo7@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by honestpoju: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
pojuagbomeji@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by kennyamusan(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
SalesConsultant:
NEWS UPDATE:

I have officially posted available sales and marketing job offers from esteem clients on page (4) of this thread. If you have received our Sales Training Manual "The Complete Guide To Result Oriented Selling" Please, submit your CV immediately for assessment and recommendation on any of the job offer published.

Are you interested in our Sales Training Manual? Simply reply your email address on this thread to receive your copy, its free! Ensure you follow this thread, so you do not miss out in our sales and marketing job offers.
please send to kennyoamusan@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs by rasazee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sir, pls send me the manual. Fadeyiabiola@gmail.com. Thanks for ur utmost support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent / God Has Blessed Me With A Good Bank PHB Job 2009 / 11 Tips To Get Your CV Noticed By Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.