Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Charcoal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal (934 Views)

Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / Charcoal Exportation Business Opportunity In Nigeria / Hard Wood Charcoal Export Contract Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal by karlxavier(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello Sir/MADAM

They speak well about your company and our company will be glad to work with you.

I'm Obiri-ibe okechukwu charles.
I'm the International Sales Director of karlxavier nigeria limited
our company is also registered with national export promotion council.

Currently, we have a 40ft container of barbecue charcoal ready for export.
location is in idiko ile in oyo state. you load on site there or i supply you.

Our Values:
We pride ourselves as having the best
customer targeted service within the
industry in areas of service quality and terms of trade hence making sure that you always return to us for your charcoal needs from Nigeria.

Please find below the specifications of our stock which we guard jealously.

Quality and Specifications;
Cabon Mix 80% min
Moisture/Humidity 7% max
Ash 4%max

you can contact me on karlxavierkarl@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Are Giving Out Free Forex Signals Daily, Just For Forex Traders. / Pick Up And Delivery Service In Delta State. / Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.