Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Exclusive: How The Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Were Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exclusive: How The Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Were Found (990 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / ALERT! Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Found, Back Home With Their Parents / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How The Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Were Found by amakaikeng(f): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2015
If you've been following the kidnap case of the Orekoyo children, then you'll know they've been found. Their mother had shared the news this morning without giving much details, so I set my snooping self to motion to gather some details and here's what I was able to gather.

According to my police source, the kidnappers dropped off 11-months-old Aderomola, Ademola (4 years old) and Demola (6 years old) at a compound in the Shasha area of Alimosho in the evening of yesterday, April 14th, when they (kidnappers) realised that they were being trailed by the police. Read the rest at http://www.amakaikenga.com/2015/04/aib-exclusive-how-kidnapped-orekoya.html

1 Share

Re: Exclusive: How The Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Were Found by krystal101(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Which police source? Oya post a recent picture of them with their parents

Until then...
Re: Exclusive: How The Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Were Found by Myself2(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Mtcheww
Cheap ploy to direct traffic to the OPs website

(1) (Reply)

Guess the mother and daughter - Photo / He Found Out That His Two Brothers Are Gay...what Should He Do? / New Arrival Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.