Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? (24817 Views)

End Time Lady Throw A Way This Newly Born Kid In Kontagora "Photo" / Fire Guts Mamman Kontagora House In Lagos / BREAKING: Maman Kontagora Building, Marina On Fire [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's our National cake that is burning. May physical fire rage the homes of all, that have looted our National cake(directly and indirectly).
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by engrmobs(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
na wa o :ona wa o
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by neyogasgas: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
When you don't know about an issue don't be hasty to comment. I work there and i can tell you it was caused by a Generator.
ferhyntorlah:
This is a cover-up. Some vital documents that can indict the guilty have been destroyed.
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by purplekayc(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cms?
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by eluquenson(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Traffic for island today eh, e no get part two
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by Smith35(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very true .. thats why cms to outer marina road got blocked.
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by kcwitch(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
mebad:

Check your dictionary. Stop displaying your ignorance for the world to see . #youhavebeennoticed

Over noticed... hehehe. She's dull and see her scathing attack without even consulting her dictionary
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
neyogasgas:
When you don't know about an issue don't be hasty to comment. I work there and i can tell you it was caused by a Generator.
Thank you for clarification.
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by dexterinc2003: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Was there liveeee!!!!kudos to our firemen though...and for d adonbelivit crew...here are the pictures.
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by mebad(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
kcwitch:

Over noticed... hehehe. She's dull and see her scathing attack without even consulting her dictionary

I just tire for the Bimbo
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by djkirkoo2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
I confirmed the incident too wen I was going to V.I dis morning
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by dejsmiles(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Trustworthiness:

mind them. They are burning the evidences by setting the building on fire. I know that SPDC Office is there. All the oil theft evidence and oil money they shortchanged the country, all evidence is been set on fire.

They are going to vomit all the money. Bunch of thieves.

Cat don arrive, mouse must disappeared.

people like you wil just open ur mouth a d say all sort of trash abt what u dont know. SPDC has never been in that building, but they occupy the next building to it. The fire started on the third floor that house the 2big generators and moved to the 4th floor and also to the 6th and 7th floors thru cables.The offices the got burnt are that of a law firm on 4th, NDIC offices on the 6th n 7th floors. The fire did not start in order to destry documents as its been insinuated. Non of FMBN office s was touched by the inferno.
Re: Photo: Mamman Kontagora House On Fire? by walcolm(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Sharon6:
Awwwh.

I pray fire fighters get there before it gets out of control.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

if you look at the picture, there's a fire station just in front of the building yet the building burnt for more than 4hrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / Stella and Jet creams.....Did U? / 7 Jailable Traffic Offences In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.