Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? (639 Views)

How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / Inside The Candy Crush Kingdom As It Prepares To Create 2,000th Level / How To Create A Front Page Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? by privatetisa(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
With less than seven thousands topics/threads to the two millionth mark and going by the daily rate of creation, I think some people like me are nterested in knowing who the poster/creator of the thread will be. And also in knowing what the thread will be about.
In a few months time, we shall know.

The 2 000 000th thread in the tenth year of Nairaland.
Let's watch and see.
Re: Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? by Mtm5313: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
privatetisa:
With less than seven thousands topics/threads to the two millionth mark and going by the daily rate of creation, I think some people like me are nterested in knowing who the poster/creator of the thread will be. And also in knowing what the thread will be about.

Let's watch and see.
Re: Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? by Mtm5313: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
privatetisa:

Let's watch and see.
Pls How Can I Create A Thread/topic Thanks
Re: Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? by privatetisa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mtm5313:

1.) Get to the homepage (front page) of Nairaland - there you will see the different sections (families of topics).
2.) Decide on the section/group that you feel best suit the topic or thread you want to create. Then click on that.
3.) Look very well on the page you are taken to after clicking - in fact, at the upper part of the page. Look for CREATE A TOPIC.
4.) Click on it.
5.) On the new page you are taken to, type in the topic and the the introduction message at the approximate spaces.
6.) I think you should be able to complete the process from there - inasmuch as you are the one that posted this question to me.
I wish you success. Welcome on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? by privatetisa(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mtm5313:

Oh boy, I just see say you don dey post before now.
Which one you come dey ask me again?
Na wa oh.
Re: Who Will Create The 2 000 000th Thread/topic On Nairaland? by privatetisa(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2019
In Nigeria here, we overlook learning differences/difficulties. Parents and teachers deny dyslexia, dyscalculia and so on even when the LD is very obvious in a child. Denial or rejection has never been and will never be of help. Worse still, some parents, guardians and teachers term children with LD "dullards, slow learners, blockheads, olodo" and all the bad names in the world. The truth however is that they are not any of these. It's actually the teachers, parents, guardians, siblings, friends, neighbours and the likes that make life difficult for the children with LD. These children learn differently from the way most people do. But people around them do not understand this. They want to force their style of learning on them and things become difficult, frustrating and fruitless. LD is neither a disease nor a curse. It's just a character or better still a different way of seeing or doing things.
To help bring out the best in a child struggling with English Language, Mathematics and Writing, get in touch with us at Be-Noble Home School, Lagos on 08168974531. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Burned Alive Because She Left The House Without Permission. / When Fayose Meets GMB To Explain His Punch Frontpage Madness (pic) / Photos:fashola Honored With A Degree By Babcock University !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.