Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Same thing applies to the content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Same thing applies to the content (545 Views)

QUALITY OR QUANTITY - THE CONTENT OF YOUR BLOG MATTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same thing applies to the content by Jimyking(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
post has been deleted
Re: Same thing applies to the content by Jimyking(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
That is his picture incase if you know him
Re: Same thing applies to the content by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
noted
Re: Same thing applies to the content by siraj1402(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hummmmm I guess this really deserves front page for others to know.
Re: Same thing applies to the content by ammyluv2002(f): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
9ja!
Re: Same thing applies to the content by Sanchez01: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
9ja!
You ehn?grin

OP, you made a mistake. You should have asked people in the section to recommend someone they've employed before. It works and quite it's comforting to see people recommend a particular person. However, the deed is done. I think you should give his moniker rather than his name.
Re: Same thing applies to the content by adanduka: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don't you have a better picture grin
Mister come and defend your fraudulent business.
Re: Same thing applies to the content by ammyluv2002(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

You ehn?grin

OP, you made a mistake. You should have asked people in the section to recommend someone they've employed before. It works and quite it's comforting to see people recommend a particular person. However, the deed is done. I think you should give his moniker rather than his name.
wink
Re: Same thing applies to the content by talk2hb1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very Bad, why not report him to efcc?
This is not good for us who do online business.
Wearing my Jack Baur mode,
Post all the information you have on him phone number, acct details, facebook, twitter handle, nairaland handle, etc.
We should be able to fish him out.

(1) (Reply)

Browse Unlimited For 1day, 1week & 1month With Ur Mtn Sim On Your Laptop.... / Post Your Web Programming Issue (HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL) / How To Build A School Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.