Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) (3208 Views)

Iphone 5S 16G Gold Colour For Sale / Like New Tecno Boom J8 Gold Colour For Sale / Infinix Hot Note (2gigs/16gigs) 4000mah Battery For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by holluwai(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Taiwo you get time sha.
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2015
Some kids lack manners, calling somebody 'olee' for just no cause. Oops, what's the time?
*Back to bed*.
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by finesthaykay(m): 3:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Ty207:
^^^^^ No mind the yeye boy he just dey talk any how just because he dey faceless forum... no common sense at all.
This is not housing/refurbished at all....is a customize iphone 4000 Egyptains pounds is equivalent to 104,000naira now.
Yo!!! Brov is it still available
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by eniolaamoda: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Ty207:

sorry what do you mean by this word? this is the second time you are using it
learn from what or who. i dont want to take this personal pls stop all this rubbish okay. you want receipt you have it, you want imei you have it so what ex do you want? my advise for you learn how to communicate will people on forum without using harsh words. All your words piss me off to be sincere.

In my comment the term "op" means any general person posting something for sale on nairaland you dont have to tell me what op means have been on online even before your dad buy you a phone....okay

Take to correction simple. seriously correction for/about what?? i really want to know

U r talking like someone on steriods can you talk to your uncle this way??

Oga what if he just showed us receipt of another phone?? why will i do that...in the first place am not suppose to show the receipt...i did that for the benefit of thought from people like you... are you trying to investigate me? have sold imac of 280k to a nairalander without receipt why will i show another receipt? it sound somehow to me.

The one and only thing u can do is screengrab d imei settings option simple now that you have it are you okay?

And if d imei op posted differs from what u saw on d day of transaction just shout olleeee on ops head.....This sound funny to you right?? angry

Let me tell you how nairaland work when it come to sellling item....
Serious buyer don't waste time
Serious buyer don't post unnecessarily just to derail thread.
if they need information about an item they call/whatsapp the seller
90% of buyer will not contact you on nairaland. they either call,text or whatsapp you
lastly: have sold over 200 phones,iPads,laptops,google chrome book,ps3,4 etc on nairaland without any complaint...so am talking from experience.

Botton line....i know you are not a buyer from your first post you are just looking for trouble. anyway am not selling this phone again.

i guess u studied history back in ur uni days dat if u went to one.
u r just blabbing about what u hv sold on nairaland how does dat concern us
no b person b lagtech wey dey do ppl strong tin
now if u r usual on nairaland as u claimed to be u wud knoi d whole lagtech story

the bottom line is we doont caree if u hv sold various items here before. It possible to dupe ppl.

bessides i neva called u a fraud. I was educating ppl what
to do wen dey wna buy stuffs online but unfortunately ur thread was d best means.
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by harizy(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
I hav a gold iphone 5 like dis, only few were made by apple, its not fake..
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by dazekid(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ty207:

Look here kid do you think you can talk to people anyhow just because nairaland is a faceless forum Hun? Anyway I have so many things on my head I don't have time for lowlife like you. What is your fuc.king problem with this fone.

Here is the imei of the phone and have decided not to sell it again on nairaland I can't take insult from kid just because I want to help someone here. Never!!!

Well I am at least 90% sure that the iPhone in those pictures is legit, also I don't see what the fuss is about, there are some iPhone 5's with gold cases, I'd personally not just buy one coz they are hard to sell for the same reason people here think they are fake which is simply the unusual colour.
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by yella101: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
honestly this phone makes me realized that some Nigerians are backward and local 4 real! someone even said the phone is too shinning to be real.. well am the owner of the fone, i bought it when i was in Egypt.. i just gave it to ty to help sell it, now the phone has been sold last night ... if u haven't seen something before why not ask for proof other than running other peoples reputable? well thank you all the phone has been sold and thread closed!!!! ish!
Re: Iphone 5 16gigs Gold Colour For Just 40k (pics) by yella101: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
honestly this phone makes me realized that some Nigerians are backward and local 4 real! someone even said the phone is too shinning to be real.. well am the owner of the fone, i bought it when i was in Egypt.. i just gave it to ty to help sell it, now the phone has been sold last night ... if u haven't seen something before why not ask for proof other than ruining other peoples reputation? well thank you all the phone has been sold and thread closed!!!! ish!

Ps4 For Sale!! / Sony Vaio Core I7 / Clean US used Iphone 5s 16gb gold @60k Benin