Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM (1582 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA 2015/16 Best Player Award(pictured) / Warri Wolves Invites Mario Balotelli To Play For Them / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by seeteazain(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
According to reports, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi could play together in a UEFA All Star match
The two stars have been rivals since 2008 and have over the years competed intensely for both team and individual honours. According to a report by Mundo Deportivo, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi could play together in a UEFA All Star match. Mundo Deportivo reports that a marketing company has approached UEFA and proposed an annual game which is inspired by the NBA All-Star Game between the Western and Eastern Conferences. If UEFA agrees, Ronaldo and Messi will play for the ‘Team South’ – comprised of stars from La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 – against a similar ‘Team North’from the English Premier League, Bundesliga and Russian Premier League.

The players involved would be chosen by an online fan poll, with no more than three players from any club side. Fans will sure be excited to see this report come to realisation as it them a fantastic team which will comprise of the likes of Messi and Neymar in same team with the likes of Ronaldo and Gareth Bale, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba. The ‘North’ side will also see a dream line-up that includes English Premier League stars like Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero, Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, Arsenal players, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil in one team with the likes of Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. The fixture would also be a huge source of revenue for UEFA as it would naturally draw a massive audience all around the world and commanded television and sponsorship rights.
http://247tops..com/2015/04/history-beckons-as-cristiano-ronaldo.html

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by Kylez(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ammmeeeenn!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
amen ooo.... let this thing work ooo
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by darnley16(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Owwwwk o, buh make dem dem no change football to WWE o!!!
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by ukandi1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
I can't wait for it to come true. It would be a match of a lifetime to come real. But wait oh, which side would likely carry the day?
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by joxxy01(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
having iheanacho as the third striker will be the deadliest

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by maxwell530(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think team south will carry d day,but don't overate team north hazard,robben and aguero is also a sharp and nice combo.
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Wow! I hope UEFA would approve this plan. It sure sounds like an exciting prospect. The Super cup should be scrapped to make way for this game.
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by Greatihex(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oboy, i go pay anytin to watch dat match.
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by semid4lyfe(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2015
CFCfan:
Wow! I hope UEFA would approve this plan. It sure sounds like an exciting prospect. The Super cup should be scrapped to make way for this game.

Why must the Super Cup be scrapped? How is it in the way of this proposal?

On paper, the Team South (Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1) will have a better pool of players to pick from than the Team North comprising of players from the Premiership, Bundesliga & Russian League*

Also, why Russian League and not Eredivisie or Portuguese League?

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by mattfeuter(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2015
ukandi1:
I can't wait for it to come true. It would be a match of a lifetime to come real. But wait oh, which side would likely carry the day?

Trust me, it's still not going to be about who will "carry" the day! It's most likely going to be about ronaldo and Messi still, If Messi scores 4, ronaldo will wanna score 5
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by dyabman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
mattfeuter:

Trust me, it's still not going to be about who will "carry" the day! It's most likely going to be about ronaldo and Messi still, If Messi scores 4, ronaldo will wanna score 5

Yea with the Smallings and jones of this world cheesy
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by jeebz: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
semid4lyfe:

Why must the Super Cup be scrapped? How is it in the way of this proposal?

On paper, the Team South (Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1) will have a better pool of players to pick from than the Team North comprising of players from the Premiership, Bundesliga & Russian League*

Also, why Russian League and not Eredivisie or Portuguese League?

Portugal is in southern Europe. Russian league has a higher UEFA coefficient.
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by Fkforyou(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am Already Smiling...
Re: History Beckons As Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi Set To Play Together In ONE TEAM by HARDDON: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
What a fan watering erm I mean mouth watering one!

But we all know if this comes true, Ronaldo wit his ego wud never pass to messi

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Villarreal (3 - 1) On 22nd November 2011 / Henry And Ronaldinho Hu's Better / The World's Top 20 Teams Based On Their Current Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.