Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) (24253 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Face Of Fashion Africa Pageant Held Last Night In Abuja (Photos) / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Hassanjj(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm. Are you a Nigerian?

Nyaknor:
This Sudan babe fine o..... I pray she win.
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Emmanuel247(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigeria no wan show face
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by nekaa(f): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ghana try sha..... as the nigerian girl no show us her full face my hands are tied
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by victors123: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Woow beautiful faces!!!!
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Bants(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Someone said they have suck dicks to get chosen is this true...

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by marieolae(f): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
miss cameroon undecided
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by gracymicky(f): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ok
GLeesMODEL:
The stage is getting set for the grand Finale of Face Of Fashion Africa, a fashion organisation headquartered in ‎Abuja.

Face Of Fashion Africa is showcasing African contestants who will battle it out for the grand prize of a car and be the brand ambassador of the famous clothing line.

Top 5 Designers:
- Stop Fashion Designer
- Hernms & stitches
- Covered & Chic
- Avada Couture LTD
- Gazee Stitches
-‎DJ fashion Home

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/interesting-see-photos-of-face-of.html
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by bjprodint(f): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
i am gonna win d contest,am d prettiest of dem all.check me out
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Mbkite(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dey 4 use Imo state babe 4 Miss Naija!
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hia! See as Ms Togo just be like say Adebayor spit am comot! Resemble each other die (except for the nut in her forehead)!
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Mbkite(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
bjprodint:
i am gonna win d contest,am d prettiest of dem all.check me out

With God all tinz are pozble ni.
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by condralbede(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
The miss Togo n miss Liberia resemble Eb*la patients!!!
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by unite4real: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Look at Miss Togo closely. what can you see?
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by houstonia(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
ichidodo:
The Naija gal is too ordinary looking,no centures,no patrician looks not even high cheekbones,heck she could pass as the girl next door..**spits***
The Liberia gal..you could just stare at those round eyes for weeks plus her cheekbones are exquisite then thrown in the pointy jaw and you have yourself a true West African Beauty..

what do u expect when their journey into 9ja dey only end for Lagos, make them try reach Portharcourt or Owerri even awka seff.

my only fear with awka and owerri na when them go ask them questions.
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by geniusmedia: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please call me for the services on my signature
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Like seriously? Joke of the millennium
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Miss Liberia looks like she is about to slap somebody. grin good luck to her though, but finally Nija babe they represent.

Sai Nigeria cool
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by bjprodint(f): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
unite4real:
Look at Miss Togo closely. what can you see?
miss world!lol!
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
The stage is getting set for the grand Finale of Face Of Fashion Africa, a fashion organisation headquartered in ‎Abuja.

Face Of Fashion Africa is showcasing African contestants who will battle it out for the grand prize of a car and be the brand ambassador of the famous clothing line.

Top 5 Designers:
- Stop Fashion Designer
- Hernms & stitches
- Covered & Chic
- Avada Couture LTD
- Gazee Stitches
-‎DJ fashion Home

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/interesting-see-photos-of-face-of.html
Pls I want y'all to vote for my broda Miss Togo...
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
adorablepepple:
smiley see miss Namibia eyebrow like aeroplane wings
Miss Ghana is pretty, has Nice open teeth like me grin
Let's see your picture grin
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by dapizy02(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
I cant remember the last time i saw a pretty girl last.....................
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
O boi,, dat Togo babe nor be here ooooo, God try for her body,,, lolz
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Miss Liberia why you dey vex nau undecided miss Togo has a strong. Face, they rest of them kiss kiss
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jumai abubakar angry miss Togo is she a man?
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by adebisiolumide5(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
the Togolese and Liberian tho....... Team Ivory Coast!!!
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by blessingee: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
If MISS TOGO NO WIN, NA OJORO. grin grin grin By the way, Miss Nigeria be like who wan collect change after buying Gala and Team for traffic, shuuuu!!!

1 Like

Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by smithadam: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
if na base on beauty alone

that Sudanese babe pass Dem
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol...I. know the Ghana rep, she's an igbo gurl from abia state. Graduated From my School last year. Oh well...welcome to the modelling world wink
Re: Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of Nigeria World Winners Emerge In A Keenly Contested Pageant Battle / What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans / 5 Style Tips Every Plus-Sized Man Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.