Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,130 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

VIDEO: Leriq – Say You Love Me Ft. Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Leriq – Say You Love Me Ft. Wizkid (420 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Drake Ft. Wizkid - Come Closer / New Video : Leriq FT. Wizkid - Say You Love Me / Wizkid X Leriq – Say You Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Leriq – Say You Love Me Ft. Wizkid by guruscastlecom: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Aristokrat Records hit-maker, LeriQ,
releases the visuals to his smash hit single
“Say You Love Me” featuring Star Boy,
Wizkid. It is the third single off of his highly
anticipated debut album, TLS (The Lost Sound) set for release in the coming weeks.

The video, directed by MEX, and Aristokrat Visions, is a light blue-themed, slow, and colorful pictorial which shows both artistes frolicking and grinding with a couple of pretty chics.

DOWNLOAD - http://vitalgist.com/video-leriq-say-you-love-me-ft-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Perfect Working Studio Headphone / Double Wahala :oritsefemi Accuses Manager Yusuf Danku Of N58m Fraud And Threat T / Jaxta - Sikh 1984 ( Video ) Punjab | Delhi | Punjabi Rap | Latest Punjabi Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.