Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Abortion: Will You Support Your Wife?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion: Will You Support Your Wife?? (448 Views)

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abortion: Will You Support Your Wife?? by Acekidc4(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
You've had the perfect fairlytale romance. You can't help thanking your lucky stars on finding your soul mate. Your relationship is error free, you are looking forward to begin your own Family and suddenly she blurts it out "Honey, I'm Pregnant, but I'm unprepared for it". You go through a plethora of emotions - "But this is what we've always wanted. Is there a way to convince her?"

But your partner stand firm "She's just not bothered about what I want", says your Mind.
You've been together and you are keen to start your family. Several heated discussions later, you fail to convince your partner. She's not Ready for the Change the baby brings Physically, Mentally and career wise.

As a Man what's the Line you walk? Do you stand by her irrespective of the emotional turmoil in you mind?? Or does the "hum sath sath hain"(We're always Together) commitment go for a toss?

Is giving birth a Female Prerogative Alone?

(1) (Reply)

Kid Lured With Gala From Lagos, Rescued In Ogun / Brides Of 2015. Get Free Bowls Of Your Favorite Soups For A Month. / Can An Adult Male Be Raped By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.