Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Integrating Interswitch On A Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Integrating Interswitch On A Website (2768 Views)

Integrating Interswitch Payment Plugin Into Joomla / Integrating Fingerprint Scanner In Web Application / Payment System Integration Webpay(interswitch) With Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Integrating Interswitch On A Website by inas911(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
I just go a job to integrate an interswitch web pay on website... Its like am getting a lot of things missing out. I need some guide lines. Thanks
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
inas911:
I just go a job to integrate an interswitch web pay on website... Its like am getting a lot of things missing out. I need some guide lines. Thanks

what language
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
If it's php, this video could be of help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1SiQM-sHA

Maybe you haven't passed the parameters from the first to the second form. Maybe u make it hidden and then pass it from there into the payment gateway.
Secondly, have you set the payment gateway to send payments into the account? Maybe you have to give your data to interswitch, they would then do everything and possibly give you a link which you put to your website action.. just follow the tutorial, it should help you

1 Like

Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by codeaddict(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
---
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by kudaisi(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
codeaddict:
Things like this require a lot of care, and precision. If you're looking to outsource the job, send me a mail.
This has got care and precision...lol wink
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by inas911(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2015
sisqology:
what language
Its in PHP

gimakon:
what language
THanks for the video

dhtml18:
what language
Bros.. no be laffing matter ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
inas911:

Its in PHP

THanks for the video

Bros.. no be laffing matter ooooo grin grin grin grin

What have u done and where are you confused?
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by inas911(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
I want when ever an amount is selected, when redirected to the interswitch platform, the selected amount will reflec. But right now, when you choose the selected amount, and click the PAY NOW button, nothing comes up except the SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT page.

And must amount also be in an hidden field?

Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
inas911:
I want when ever an amount is selected, when redirected to the interswitch platform, the selected amount will reflec. But right now, when you choose the selected amount, and click the PAY NOW button, nothing comes up except the SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT page.

And must amount also be in an hidden field?

I wish I was there to help out, since am not there to, maybe you have to do a lot of reading, several parameters must be passed from your main form to your merchant iD page.
Your merchant ID ( interswitch is suppose to grab data from your main page, and send to them, so they know what the customer is paying for and the amount) it's from there, once approved saves the status in interswitch database for further reviewing, that is to say, interswitch is responsible for authorising and declining payment

This website helped me a bit when I had a similar challenge last year.

http://tuts.stackarena.com/2012/05/integrating-your-website-with-interswitch-crash-course-part-1/

There are other tons of tuts out there as regard this case, what I think you are getting wrong, you are not passing the parameters correctly, so interswitch cannot read your merchant ID, neither does it see the amount and product paid for. Cross check with what you have and see where your error is springing. From.
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by inas911(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2015
gimakon:

I wish I was there to help out,

http://tuts.stackarena.com/2012/05/integrating-your-website-with-interswitch-crash-course-part-1/

Thanks for really trying to help me out. Here are my challenges.

1. how to dynamically generate Transaction Reference Number for every transaction

2. How to send values to the "amount" field

3. how to dynamically generate the HASH srting for every transaction
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2015
To generate the transaction ID, most people use date or datetime. you can use this as well, I went trough that link now, its good enough, the guy used date. But the part where the guy is getting the response from them Is a failure, the way he's getting it is vulnerable. Do not follow that.

@OP, sorry went for treatment yesterday when u called back. Beeped you later on.
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by inas911(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
sisqology:
To generate the transaction ID, most people use date or datetime.

@OP, sorry went for treatment yesterday when u called back. Beeped you later on.
am also using date. I tried calling n you were not picking, I understood you situation. Hope u ar now getting berra. Pls let me have your email privately sent to me so I can attach my coding to you to help me figure our where the issue is. Thanks bro..
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
inas911:
am also using date. I tried calling n you were not picking, I understood you situation. Hope u ar now getting berra. Pls let me have your email privately sent to me so I can attach my coding to you to help me figure our where the issue is. Thanks bro..

Thanks, I have mailed u
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
inas911:

Thanks for really trying to help me out. Here are my challenges.
1. how to dynamically generate Transaction Reference Number for every transaction
2. How to send values to the "amount" field
3. how to dynamically generate the HASH srting for every transaction

I just went trough the site posted above again...Not good enough
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
check connect.interswitchng.com
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 1:40am On Apr 19, 2015
pcguru1:
check connect.interswitchng.com

And u think the documentation is good?
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Trollin'
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2015
sisqology:

Well I used it the main part are the paramemters to be sent and pushing a post to the ISW. The documentation page is being worked on, According to a friend.
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by inas911(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
sisqology:

Am really grateful to you helping me out.. The programming section of Nairaland looks more mature than the Webmaster section.. Seriously i know what i am talking about. I have seen people post "Challenges" there.. and i see response. For all those who choosed to be of help to me... thank you all
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2015
The thing is that the webmasters section is filled to the brim with wannabes who claim professional. Anyway, I assume the interswitch integration thing has been solved? I have been too busy to seriously contribute from the start - was just trolling.
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2015
OP send me a mail or we can talk it here let's see how you are using it, frankly it's just you making calls to their endpoint with your parameters and also a return url to process and query the status. email me so we can talk about it, though i must warn you i have an extremely busy life sad so response time won't be prompt but i will reply accurately.

1 Like

Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
inas911:

Am really grateful to you helping me out.. The programming section of Nairaland looks more mature than the Webmaster section.. Seriously i know what i am talking about. I have seen people post "Challenges" there.. and i see response. For all those who choosed to be of help to me... thank you all

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

untop my laziness
Re: Integrating Interswitch On A Website by sisqology(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
dhtml18:
The thing is that the webmasters section is filled to the brim with wannabes who claim professional. Anyway, I assume the interswitch integration thing has been solved? I have been too busy to seriously contribute from the start - was just trolling.

See this old man!

(1) (Reply)

Programming in C++: A tutorial / Hub For Programmers In Abuja / The Best Java Programming Textbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.