Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. (588 Views)

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
I do hear Ignorant people make such statement in the topic. How sad.
knowledge, they say, is power. This is because it can either make one great or destroy one.
Understanding of knowledge is the determining factor for it to either make one great or destroy one.

God said he is Love. He is the God of love. This many people who have no reason to doubt the existence of God believed. They can analyse the Love of God to make you fall in Love with God. It is a great thing for some one to make another love God.
God also said "For I am a consuming fire", "Visiting the sins of the father to the children, even to the fourth generation". I still wander why this is hard to believe. Is there a proof that the God of love and the consuming fire are two different beings? I don't expect any to research this.

Science have proven that man, out of his freewill, is driving the planet into extinction. They also are devising a way of finding survival in other planet, even in the most unlikely place, Mars.
The planet mars is closer to the sun than the earth. We fear if the ozone layer is destroyed, we will be fried by the sun, yet we seek for life in a planet without protection from the sun. This is really unbelievable.

God that we have finally believed in is offering us a chance of liberation from the fear of death and uncertainties by giving us a lifeline to hold onto, but we are still arguing about his ability to save and destroy.
God said, "This is my beloved son, Believe ye Him", "This is my beloved son, Obey Him" while Talking about Jesus Christ. Why do we have to hold on to our shortcomings by inventing a knowledge to limit His helping Hands.
Why do we accept the literal meaning of the word of God when it is pleasant to us, but always attempt to give our view when it indicted us of our shortcomings?

Yes! God is the God of love. He saves. Also, Yes! God is a consuming fire. He can destroy the body and soul in hell.
Re: How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its called judgement.
Re: How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. by Anas09: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2015
My dear op, God did not create hell for man. It was created to judge satan. Satan needs companion that's why he is running rampage looking for who to take down there with him. Sin is in the world. Should criminals go free because the law is good? We cry out for justice. What is justice if people like, hitler, stalin. Mao, sadam, Osama and the bokoharam are not brought to justice? Are u saying they should go free? The wicked witches and wizards (believe in them or not) ane all their Destructive activities, shd they go free? Man, there's evil in this world. God loves man, that's why Jesus came. But I guess u don't believ in him, because if u do, u won't ask this question. Let me give u alil story. My friends father died when he was 20, he had 5 younger ones. Their mother suffered so much to raise them because his fathers everything was shared amonsgt the dead mans brothers. Not long ago, an elder man in their village called him aside wen he traveled home, and confessed that he was responsible for the dead of his father through palmwine. He poisoned my friends father with poison from a snake, why? because he was having boys as children. Now, my friend and his brothers could not go to school because there's no money, this man has sent his children abroad, those in nigeria are doing so well. But, what their father did is disturbing his children, they found out and all went home to confront their father, he accepted, he was asked to go the families he had killed their fathers (because he had killed many) to confess and apologize. Shd this man go free? My friend and his siblings still cnt do much for themselevs. This mans children are well to do, and now the confession is to further make things go well for his own children. I ask u again, shd this man go free? Hell is a place of judge for those who hate God. If u hate him, prepare to go there. Ur stupidity won't save u.
Re: How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Anas09:
My dear op, God did not create hell for man. It was created to judge satan. Satan needs companion that's why he is running rampage looking for who to take down there with him. Sin is in the world. Should criminals go free because the law is good? We cry out for justice. What is justice if people like, hitler, stalin. Mao, sadam, Osama and the bokoharam are not brought to justice? Are u saying they should go free? The wicked witches and wizards (believe in them or not) ane all their Destructive activities, shd they go free? Man, there's evil in this world. God loves man, that's why Jesus came. But I guess u don't believ in him, because if u do, u won't ask this question. Let me give u alil story. My friends father died when he was 20, he had 5 younger ones. Their mother suffered so much to raise them because his fathers everything was shared amonsgt the dead mans brothers. Not long ago, an elder man in their village called him aside wen he traveled home, and confessed that he was responsible for the dead of his father through palmwine. He poisoned my friends father with poison from a snake, why? because he was having boys as children. Now, my friend and his brothers could not go to school because there's no money, this man has sent his children abroad, those in nigeria are doing so well. But, what their father did is disturbing his children, they found out and all went home to confront their father, he accepted, he was asked to go the families he had killed their fathers (because he had killed many) to confess and apologize. Shd this man go free? My friend and his siblings still cnt do much for themselevs. This mans children are well to do, and now the confession is to further make things go well for his own children. I ask u again, shd this man go free? Hell is a place of judge for those who hate God. If u hate him, prepare to go there. Ur stupidity won't save u.

I hope you read what I said.

I hear people say that God who is God of love will never destroy man in hell. I tried to explain that the God of love is also a consuming fire. By this, I tried to warn those who create this knowledge that God is God of love and so will not destroy man in hell that God is also a consuming fire. If a man is found wanting, such will receive his reward.

About one going to hell or heaven, no matter how bad a man is or no matter how he repents and confesses, it is not our duty to say he will go to hell or heaven. They have run their races and their reward awaits. I am running mine holding onto the word that God has the power to make alive and also to destroy in hell those He is displeased with.
Re: How Can GOD Of Love Destroy The People He Loved In Hell? Answer Available. by Anas09: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dear Victorel, pls read ur bible, I did not write the Bible. In it contains the things that will lead to hell fire, if one does not repent. In NL here for example, people scorn and insult God. What does the bible say about scorners and haters of God. People who according to the Bible see the invisible things or power or manifestation of God, but choose to deny God just because they want to live the way they like? The Bible says, choose this day life and dead. For if u choose life u shall live, but if u choose death, u shall die. And the death here is not physical death. How u live ur life will determine where u end.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Urgly Scary Song Ever! / Angels Are At Your Service! / Tithing Is The Investment Of Investments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.