Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. (1223 Views)

MMM Begins Payment Of 2016 Mavro And Its Growth Only / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. / MMM: If You Believed The Growth Believe The Pause Too - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by royallord1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
I have a fantastic buisness that has every potential to pull in great profit.....if i could get abt 40m...for buisness expansion .....

with the business plan i have i would gurantee fund return in less than 36 months with its agreed intrest rate....through massive scheme to have dedicated customers from the public service......(an endless customer list)

can anyone assit with ideas on how to get this done...........
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Following
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by royallord1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
ITbomb:
Following

Me too.....am following...
i initially wanted to participate in the CBN SMSE stuff....but with the change in government most of this government support programs will be placed on indefinite suspension....for atleast one year.....#thepainsofCHANGE
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by royallord1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
WHOA!!! 40 Ms!!? That is a lot of money bro! But it is possible sha. You can open another thread with a rough sketch of what your business is about, and ask for investors. Go offline too, there are A LOT of people with that kind of money who are looking for where to invest...trust me. You just have to show them that your idea is full proof...and show them some evidence that you are already making money from it. I wish you all the best.
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by royallord1(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by HighRoll: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
royallord1:
I have a fantastic buisness that has every potential to pull in great profit.....if i could get abt 40m...for buisness expansion .....

with the buisness plan i have i would gurantee fund return in less than 36 months with its agreed intrest rate....through massive scheme to have dedicated customers from the public service......(an endless customer list)

can anyone assit with ideas on how to get this done...........

N40 Million naira, man that's high!

Since you are probably not related to any multi millionaire, your best bet would have been the bank, but they never give loans to people who really need them.
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by royallord1(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2015
HighRoll:

N40 Million naira, man that's high!

Since you are probably not related to any multi millionaire, your best bet would have been the bank, but they never give loans to people who really need them.

boss dat is my plight........dey never give......ma collateral isnt up to that amount......its really sad
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by ultrazone(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2015
wee
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by Angelstartups(f): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello,

How much have you personally committed into the business before someone else will commit such funds into your hands? What happens if the "worst-case" scenario occurs?

If you have invested some capital personally and have done your scenario analysis thoroughly on the viability, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Also send a mail to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

Cheers.
Re: How Can I Raise #40m....to Finance The Growth Of My Business.. by royallord1(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,

How much have you personally committed into the business before someone else will commit such funds into your hands? What happens if the "worst-case" scenario occurs?

If you have invested some capital personally and have done your scenario analysis thoroughly on the viability, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Also send a mail to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

Cheers.
i have acquired a large expanse of land for the company warehouse/ building....
i have about 5 percent of the requested sum ...
so would that be enough?...coupled with the true viability of the business..

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? / "Make Millions From Export" Dvd and Ebook now out! / Where Did You Invest Your Bitcoin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.