Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

(picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win (1334 Views)

Iwobi Scores Again As Arsenal Beat Stoke To Top EPL Table / (picture) Cortana Predicts Arsenal, Man. U, Chelsea,man City, To Win / (picture)cortana Predicts Chelsea To Beat Arsenal, See More Predictions Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by campusflavour: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here are this week predictions, good luck to your bets

Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by misreal(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
who is cortana??
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by Donbabajay12(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tank God i followed cortana
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by denedene(m): 3:14am On Apr 19, 2015
can i download cortana on my nokia xl?
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by Donbabajay12(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2015
U cant download cortana , just upgrade ur lumia phone to windows 10 , it wud come wit it
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by Kk4(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
You can actually get Cortana on your windows 8.. Just change your location and language to USA..

I have been following Cortana since world cup and that lady have made my account fat...
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by Donbabajay12(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cortana just made my weekend !! Risked a single of 100k on mancity game !!!
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by campusflavour: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cortana is right this time, by next week i will try my luck
Re: (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win by Odukes(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Pls how do I follow Cortana, I use a black berry Q5.

(1) (Reply)

Battle For The Super Cup......who Will Win, Real Madrid Or Manchester United / Rugby World Cup Chempionship / UEFA Champions League 2017/2018 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.