Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland (735 Views)

How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know / How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! / Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Bamoha(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
i was just thinking of what it takes sumone to do to be on front page of Nairaland, i just still dont understand because i noticed some people are always making front page while others never do. Please sumone should help clarify this
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by KanwuliaJara: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
PHOCK a MOD or SUPER ASHI-MOD! grin
Make sure you are a 'behind-BASE' VahGin too! lipsrsealed

You must be 'new' in town! wink
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Preshi123(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
taken so much time to make front page..... I'm dedicating this to Buhari and of course CHANGE
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by jascon1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Release on Your screen
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
1) Must be a friend of a moderator or super MOD
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Bamoha(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
PHOCK a MOD or SUPER ASHI-MOD! grin
Make sure you are a 'behind-BASE' VahGin too! lipsrsealed

You must be 'new' in town! wink
i indeed am
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by ddaammyy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
To be on front page, always check out the 'new' nd 'trending' topics nd always comment on the ones that catch ur fancy u may be lucky nd the topic u commented on moves to front page after which u modify ur comments! Lobatan! undecided
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by KanwuliaJara: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bamoha:
i indeed am

Please, proceed to the "romance section"! wink
The Dons and Dames of NL started to sniff assez from there to make "front page to nowhere"! wink

The political section is only for over-used and abused ol-timers. wink

Good luck ma dear! wink

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Kylez(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
All you need to know is topics like this ain't making FrontPage grin

Hint: create catchy new topics the supermods wish they had created grin
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by braintext(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
To be on front page, always check out the 'new' nd 'trending' topics nd always comment on the ones that catch ur fancy u may be lucky nd the topic u commented on moves to front page after which u modify ur comments! Lobatan! undecided

Hehehehehe
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by emmyw(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please do people win lottery when he/she makes frontpage? ,am just asking.
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Bamoha(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
emmyw:
Please do people win lottery when he/she makes frontpage? ,am just asking.
ther is dat crazy feeling of satisfaction after making frnt page
Re: What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland by emmyw(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bamoha:
ther is dat crazy feeling of satisfaction after making frnt page
lol

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month/may Day To All Nairalanders / Is This True Or False? / Two Heroes Who Saves Mosque From ISIS Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.