Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? (546 Views)

How Much Will You Charge A Client To Put Up An Ad-banner On Your Blog / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? / How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? by Roidatom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
How much would you charge as a minimum if you were to create a website for a client using Wordpress? That is by customising the design or by using premium themes.
Re: N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? by cbrass(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Most of them charge within 50k range. However I don't do WP

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? by semasir: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
The project specifications determines the bill and not just the pricing!! The kinda hosting based on the project is key, the theme/design layout another to be considered then the plugins and other things too but a feasible budget should start from #50,000+ or so at that

Roidatom:
How much would you charge as a minimum if you were to create a website for a client using Wordpress? That is by customising the design or by using premium themes.

Re: N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? by Roidatom(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Alright, Thanks Cbrass.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? by Roidatom(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
semasir:
The project specifications determines the bill and not just the pricing!!

Thanks.
That means the more features desired by the client, the higher the price.
Re: N100,000 Minimum - How Much Would You Charge? by semasir: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes....consider the specifications and see what their market values are before concluding...I've made that mistake once naming a price but almost lost the job then but my projections made the owners rethink and thanking me now not to have opted for the plan B he almost got which is now but history

Roidatom:

Thanks.
That means the more features desired by the client, the higher the price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Email Leads, I Will Give You 200 Million Sure Emails / Webmasters Drop Your Site For Review / How You Can Effectively Make Money Using Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.