Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills (1027 Views)

Manchester United Striker Anthony Martial & Wife Set For Divorce / Self Defence/ Martial Arts Training In Abuja / Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Demmzy15(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Dear Nlders,

Please can you help me in acquiring martial arts skills by telling me some AUTHENTIC places I can go in Abuja. I live in Abuja, I really want to learn but I haven't gotten anywhere. I have downloaded books and some videos but learning is poor.

I need this because I'm bullied by some guys I got in trouble with. I was implicated, please guys! embarassed
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by donjuviam(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2015
cry government pls find solution to the joblessness in this country
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Demmzy15(m): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2015
donjuviam:
Lol I'm still a student!
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by vislabraye(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
donjuviam:

There's nothing wrong in trying to lea4n martial arts.

@ op. There are 2 types of arts. Martial art and modern art. Why bother learning martial art when you can buy a gun and leatn how to shoot

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by osemoses1234(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Guy hw many years u dey....ur mate dey find moni u dey fine hw 2 learn martial art I sowi for ur future.......
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Demmzy15(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
vislabraye:

There's nothing wrong in trying to lea4n martial arts.

@ op. There are 2 types of arts. Martial art and modern art. Why bother learning martial art when you can buy a gun and leatn how to shoot
Haba bro, it's just for minor. I would have joined the Military if that's the case!
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Demmzy15(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2015
osemoses1234:
Guy hw many years u dey....ur mate dey find moni u dey fine hw 2 learn martial art I sowi for ur future.......
sad
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by blackjack21(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
Dear Nlders,

Please can you help me in acquiring martial arts skills by telling me some AUTHENTIC places I can go in Abuja. I live in Abuja, I really want to learn but I haven't gotten anywhere. I have downloaded books and some videos but learning is poor.

I need this because I'm bullied by some guys I got in trouble with. I was implicated, please guys! embarassed
I can teach you krav maga but I'm in Manhattan.
Sorry

00:30:35
Thu, Apr 16, 2015
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Demmzy15(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2015
blackjack21:

I can teach you krav maga but I'm in Manhattan.
Sorry

00:30:35
Thu, Apr 16, 2015
Tanks Bro, God bless! cool
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Tallesty1(m): 2:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
Dear Nlders,

No coach on earth will accept you if tell him that the emboldened is your reason.

Time is not my friend else I would have helped you a lil.

Just incase you eventually get a coach, tell him you need it because you like it and need it for protection and to escaped from troubles and dangerous situations.
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Demmzy15(m): 4:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
No coach on earth will accept you if tell him that the emboldened is your reason.

Just incase you eventually get a coach, tell him you need it because you like it and need it for protection and to escaped from troubles and dangerous situations.
Thank you very much Bros. God bless you! smiley
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by blackjack21(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by blackjack21(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Tallesty1:

[Yeah it is a bad idea to teach hard headed people martial art.

But, some of those type of people after acquiring the skill they just change for good. I don't know why they just change.

But, sincerely, others don't, infact most don't change, it aggravate them.

06:28:52
Sat, Apr 18, 2015
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Dubby6(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
You think you're in China bah? Abi the Chinese you dey watch don dey enter your head ni?
Re: Please Help A Brother To Acquire Martial Arts Skills by Nostradamus: 12:31am On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Dear Nlders,

shey frat men dey disturb yu ni?

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Embarrassed As They Lost 4-1 Against Celta De Vigo / Lawn Tennis In APO Abuja / Football Betting: 100% Fixed Match From Kings {19/11/2015}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.