Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Youwin Awardes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youwin Awardes (833 Views)

President Buhari Bows To Pressure, Relaunch Jonathan’s Youwin Programme / YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss / Registered For YOUWIN 2015? Come In And Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin Awardes by danielayodele16(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
GEJ YouWin has touched the very ordinary Nigerians from all parts of this country. To this end, i think we should launching a campaign to appeal that Buhari continue with The YouWin Program. We be on the social media, streets and everywhere till we have a commitment from GMB. what do you think?
Re: Youwin Awardes by thexzy(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2015
You«»Lead«»while«»I«»follow«»
Re: Youwin Awardes by pathardy(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Great!
Re: Youwin Awardes by rattlesnake(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
danielayodele16:
GEJ YouWin has touched the very ordinary Nigerians from all parts of this country. To this end, i think we should launching a campaign to appeal that Buhari continue with The YouWin Program. We be on the social media, streets and everywhere till we have a commitment from GMB. what do you think?
I heard it will continue in otueke
Re: Youwin Awardes by adanduka: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
danielayodele16:

It is Jonathan's project and it ends if he drops it.
Since World Bank or so is internationally funding the project, he can see to it that it continues whether he is in Otuoke or Okeotu.
However, even though these projects are put in place to help people, it is meant to bring in votes when it matters.
Obasanjo had a similar project even though it wasn't as far reaching as YOUWIN.
I bet you Buhari may not be willing to continue with YOUWIN because GEJ's name is attached to YOUWIN. Why would he when he told the world that GEJ and PDP have nothing good to offer Nigerians.
The good thing though is that he will be coming up with a couple of his own.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed For Imediate Employment In Bee Drops Company. / Help Someone Urgently In Need Of An It Or Engineering Job Pls / My Job Is At Stake Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.