Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? (624 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) / Even Said That A Minimalistic Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? by sketcherJ(m): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2015
hello...this is the story..lets cut down to the chase without wasting our time...

i went to a church recently on a Thanksgiving to celebrate with my aunt and cousins...

after singing and dancing in the church..it came to the time for testimony and everyone was set in the church to see and hear what the good lord has done..six people raised their hands up to give testimony..and the pastor in charge told them to come 1 after d other...we were a little surprised when d ist testifier(a woman in her middle sixties)came to the altar tailed by a young lady carrying a baby boy..(which we later know to be her child and grandchild respectively).. and the woman took the mike.her testimony goes thus:"praise the lord people of God(we all shout hallelujah oo)...i am here to tell you an extraordinary thing (some people beside me were on the edge of their seats)the lord has done..see this lady here and her son...(she points to the lady)i have been looking for them for d past 1 year!!!(we all shouted wow!!cheii)not knowing that she!dis girl !was attacked in d brain by witches!!do u believe it?she walked to lagos!!from here osun!!she walked to lagos carrying her baby!!(now some were standing up shouting with admiration!! chisos!!!).."suddenly the young lady collected the mike and we were all amazed and sat down silently to hear wat the lady would say!!.
.and the lady shouted into the mike"ha!mama!fear God oo..u only looked for me for 3 months and i didnt walk to lagos!!!i boarded a bus!!mama!y?!!"an uproar erupted in the church...some blaming d mama for her too big exaggerating mouth and some blaming the girl for her unbridled mannerless mouth...obviously the mama put all dose sweet lies to make d testimony more sweeter and bigger...

now my question is this...is it ryt for that lady to say that..or she should have kept quiet and accept the label of an ex-conk mad woman..over to u nairalanders
Re: Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? by gbemi514: 1:54am On Apr 16, 2015
D mother is had bn rehearsing it 2 strike a punchline den she wud b famous (membas wud go n greet her n brng some gifts)....pity dat d daughter loves d breaking news type of job.......... coolD mother is had bn rehearsing it 2 strike a punchline den she wud b famous (membas wud go n greet her n brng some gifts)....pity dat d daughter loves d breaking news type of job..........
Re: Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? by Unionised(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Is this a joke grin

lol!!!!

Oluwa ku u suu ru....

Modified:
FTC, you no dey sleep?
Why u dey drag space with me for midnight? grin
Re: Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? by Tallesty1(m): 2:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Even Jesus laughed

1 Like

Re: Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Testimony time?
Re: Exaggeration...seriously Should She Have Said That? by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 16, 2015
These thingx happen in church?
well it shows my signature isn't lying

(1) (Reply)

Strange:woman Weds Picture Of Her Man (photos) / Are There Any Nigerians Who Know Hausa, Igbo, And Yoruba? / You Miss If You Never Grow Up To Know These Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.