Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline (4735 Views)

Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / Download Kaspersky Antivirus/internet Security 2009,2010,2011 Keys Daily / Download Kaspersky Internet Security 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by jjjkkkooo: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
Please, i urgently need to update kaspersky AV 2009 on PCs that do not have internet connection. i have checked everywhere on the net for solution. i ve not gotten any concise answer.

pls help!!!!
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by netotse(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
everywhere? have you checked the kaspersky website? i know u can get for 7 but i hvnt checked for 2009 sha
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
jjjkkkooo:

Please, i urgently need to update kaspersky AV 2009 on PCs that do not have internet connection. i have checked everywhere on the net for solution. i ve not gotten any concise answer.

pls help!!!!

Yeah; there is nothing much to it.First things first is you need to download the offline update modules(depending on your version. from Kaspersky website.http://www.kaspersky.com/avupdates but for updates from scratch till date goto, http://www.kaspersky.com/avupdates/zip?open=av-i386-cumul.zip#open
NB:This works for all builds of KAV 7 and KIS 7.

Then on the K (Kaspersky)icon on your task bar, right click it and goto Settings, Update, Source, Add, find the source(Where you downloaded the update modules) then ok it.You should be good to go.

Hope this helps.
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
Sorry,I forgot to mention that you would upack the zipped update module file when u download it.
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
it cannot be done . . .

i should know, i'm using kis2009

http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279803

most of these vendors their eye dey chook well well these days -eg more offline activation for adobe products,

the module thing only works wth kaspersky and below. theoretically,you can ask someone to mail you his updated kav 9 fles, which should reside in user/application data/

Kaspersky Lab’s products version 2009 cannot be updated from zip archives. In order to update a computer which is not connected to the Internet, it is recommended to use service which copies updates into the folder (this service is embedded into Kaspersky Lab’s products version 2009).

http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279756

Kaspersky Labs products version 2009 can save updates of threat signatures and program modules to a local source (disc folder, network resource). To update threat signatures or program modules from a local folder and to distribute these update on computer(s) in the local network at least one computer with Internet access is required.

If several Kaspersky Labs products version 2009 are installed in the local network then each copy can be configured to update from a local folder. To configure the product update from a local folder, do the following:
configure one computer to update from Internet from the Kaspersky Lab's servers
on this computer create the folder to store the update files and share either this or default folder:
for Windows XP the default folder is \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP8\Update distribution
for Windows Vista the default folder is \ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP8\Update distribution

By default the folder is hidden. If you want to copy updates into this folder, click My Computer > in the Tools menu select Folder Options > go to the View folder > in the list check Show hidden files and folders.

Next configure the databases to be copied to a local folder:
Open the main application window
click the Settings button
in the left part of the window select Update
in the right part of the window click the Settings button
go to the Additional tab
enable the option Copy updates to folder
click the Browse button to define a folder different from the default folder
click OK to close each window
run update of anti-virus databases

if you connect your system to the internet, you can update kaspersky. note that if you are doing this for the first ime,< it can take up to five hours, after which updates take one or two minutes.

i think your best bet i to go legit- thats what i did - the blacklisting was getting tiring - and a one year license ca be bought off ebay for $18
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2009
oyb:

it cannot be done . . .

i should know, i'm using kis2009

How can you say that you can't download update module packs for their latest products?Say watin happen now?You don't seem to understand what that phrase depicts.It can be done but not from a zip file;thats why i said you have to unpack the zipped update.Didn't you read my former post oyb.Funny enuf i didn't even see all these from the Kaspersy webpage but i was too sure it could be done as i have done this long ago.It just boils down to selecting a source for the update packs you just downloaded;it could be any folder.Kaspersky just recommended that folder you saw there but that doesn't mean it won't update from somewhere else you save it to.Please try it on your own before you jump into conclusions.
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2009
oyb:

i think your best bet i to go legit- thats what i did - the blacklisting was getting tiring - and a one year license ca be bought off ebay for $18

If you need keys, dem dey yapa like 90, i remembered i created a thread for this back then.I think i remember there's crack for it sef only that you have do a manual update which i dont fancy.
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
femzy,

stop lying and making a fool of yourself. if you take the time to read the links you will see it stated clearly that the downloaded updates from kaspersky site do not work with 2009 products. i am using kaspersky 2009, you obvuiosly are using kaspersky 7. i know that the updates WILL not work because i have been using kaspersky 7 before i switched to 2009, and i have always done the manual update thingy.

of course. its possible hat you downloaded "fully working kaspersky 2009" from a warez forum. did you downoaod your kis 2009 from their website or from somewhere else. any way enough arguing with you. lets ask the poster if your proposed solution works.
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
oyb , u make me laff mennn, na me u wan talk about kav & kis about to, lol, i have the original products for multi-user license from Kaspersky before and to be sincere there isn't any difference watsoever to it except you just want to decieve yourself.The only difference is the help and support you get when you run into issues and so i can't begin to brawl with you.By the way,who told you that you i am using Kaspersky 7 product.Nairalanders make me laff at times.Your problem is that you can't interprete simple clauses.
Reread you monk;"Concerning to:
# Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009
# Kaspersky Internet Security 2009

Kaspersky Lab’s products version 2009 cannot be updated from zip archives.

And if you read further,it says you just have to put the update pack into a local folder (and in the real sense; it doesn't matter where you put this pack.That doesn't even stop it from working).

And obviously the complainant isn't here to say whether he has tried it or not & obviously you haven't tried it and i wonder why you arguing about what you haven't tried.Use your lame sense; how can you say they don't allow users to update their current product offline.I am disappointed in you.Mennnnn i beta stop stressing my keyboard cos of you, Go sleep jareee,
PS:we are tired of using the latest K 2009 build , We are waiting for another one, just maybe 2010 version coming out soon ,
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2009

Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2009
bloody charlatan - its idiots like you who tell people with computer viruses to format their hard drives. stop forming computer guru before you destroy someones installation.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i weep for the computer section - look at the pretenders flooding it
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
mumu , interprete what you have uploaded now!!!!

what brings about this part now? "its idiots like you who tell people with computer viruses to format their hard drives
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
pele,

obviously you can't read. . .

who dash you KIS 2009 - grin grin grin grin grin

you probably know someone who knows someone whose brother uses kaspersky. . .
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
na ur father dash me!!!
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
this is a shot of my KIS 2009 - oya post your own quick quick - lets see if ur not full of shit

Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
You are fagggggotttttttttttttt grin grin grin grin

Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
kisssssssssssssss my asssssssssssssss monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2009
I just checked your profile - just as i thought you're one of the many traders infesting NL -

femzy:

It is not easy to do Forex Trading, so you need some concern, attention, and discipline as another job. The final objective on trading forex is to gain stable profit and continuous.

Why do 90% of Forex traders lose? Traders are humans, and, like all humans, we suffer from greed. Like all humans, in crucial moments (or market conditions), we lack confidence, we have fear of what might happen, and most importantly, we are usually (90% of the time) inconsistent. Taking this into consideration, 90% of traders WILL LOSE MONEY IN FOREX. They will consistently give away their money to the other 10%.

This, together with the illusion of becoming millionaires overnight trading with some "guru's" trading system from an ebook, is what keeps the Forex market a great business for Forex brokers and the so-called “gurus”. If you really understand this, then you can actually MAKE MONEY IN FOREX! How? The easiest way to do it is using a profitable expert advisor.

An Expert Advisor is a "robot". Robots beat humans at chess, and they beat

humans at trading. An EA robot will watch the market for you, placing trades under certain parameters (strategies), avoiding the fear, greed, lack of confidence and inconsistency which characterizes most traders.

The Expert Advisor has a plan. It sticks to it no matter what, no matter how ugly or uncertain the market looks. It has no greed and will be running 24 hours a day for you.

Here's the difference between Forex Manual trading and Forex Automated Trading:

CONDITION                MANUAL TRADING    AUTOMATED TRADING
Discipline                        Inconsistently            Consistent
Emotion                            Influential               Not influential
Trade time                         Limited                  24hrs non stop
Trading performance       Inconsistently             Approved

EAs like FAP Turbo,Piptronic,Steinz MTF HAS Hedge EA,WSS 9.5EA etc,
I will help you install and give you all the support you need.
IF YOU NEED PROFITABLE EAs(ROBOTS) CALL OR MAIL ME ON 08023066648 OR femzy112@gmail.com

and here you are recommending a 1.1gb application where a host of 800kb apps will do the trick :

femzy:

IMHO, photoshop should handle your basic image resizing needs just fine.

bloody liar
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
you are a casterated dog who is jumping about in pain looking for where to die(abeg go die for 3rd mainland bridge)  , lol, na my post you wan die ontop, God forbid, lol

If i recommend a TB application for image-resizing needs.How does that affect your jobless barmy life? your dumb medulla doesn't tell you that most average pc users have Adobe installed on their machines yet they don't optimize it for this purpose.

If i trade cocaine, i use your money ni?

[size=16pt]Its obvious you where born from a Scam[/size]
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2009
[size=18pt]I am still waiting for you, are you still checking my posts in the romance section, Wayne head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2009
femzy:

you are a casterated dog who is jumping about in pain looking for where to die(abeg go die for 3rd mainland bridge)  , lol, na my post you wan die ontop, God forbid, lol

If i recommend a TB application for image-resizing needs.How does that affect your jobless barmy life? your dumb medulla doesn't tell you that most average pc users have Adobe installed on their machines yet they don't optimize it for this purpose.

If i trade cocaine, i use your money ni?

[size=16pt]Its obvious you where born from a Scam[/size]

olodo  grin most pc users have 'adobe' installed on their systems?

er. . .which adobe application(reader, acrobat, cs4, photoshop, air, illustrator, ) in particular? surely you dont think you can resize pictures with adobe reader do you  grin

stop forming guru - average pc users have 'adobe' installed on their system   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyway , post this - and if it correspods to your claims  than maybe, just maybe i'm wrong

Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2009
you are are maluuuuuuuuuuu, do i have to specify, i tot i was talking to a brilliant bot, i didn't know i have to teach you everythaing, sheeeeoooooooooooo tongue tongue
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2009
so - i was right you are a liar - you update your kaaspersky online, then come here to blab thats - why you can't show your update settings. i bet you're probably tweaking them right now. . .internet scammer forming techie grin

small time you will come here hawking blacklisted kis and KAV keys - thats what pond scum like you do best grin grin grin
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

femzy, why have you run away

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you using 'adobe' to update your kaspersky files grin
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2009
Fish;you were lucky Swift had downtime embarassed, From what you have up there does show you hadn't added any manual source whatsoever, And by the way; did i tell you i am currently doing a manual or an automatic update(read between my lines farmer), I have been doing this way back(probably before you were born, go & ask that your father;if he aint dishonest with you).

A man of a decade and a half making noise when you know next to shit,

Awww i almost forgot about the keys, Many of NLers have showered prayers on me for my support;and thats why you can't harm me!!!!!!!!!
[size=18pt]You are just Garbage[/size]
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

eyah

swift had downtime grin grin grin grin

wonder why my starcomms didnt

grin grin grin grin grin

see you showing how dumb you are

a decade is 10 years - so that makes me 15 grin grin grin grin

no wonder, internet charlatan making noise

abi you no sabi navigate to kaspersky update settings grin

no wonder

grin grin grin grin

amateur/inexeprienced user fronting

look here , better take time and leave my father out of this, your didn't raise you well, or maybe taught you all these dubious traits - if you have any misplaced anger, you know where to direct it

who is interested in harming your lying ass grin grin grin

abeg keep up, you're great entertainment - a bloody telemarketer who doesn't even know simple maths - those people buying from you must love you

so - you can't even tell us what update you're doing - and you are here giving advice about what you don't know

chei!

naija 'comfua engineer' grin grin grin - i remember now, you're the same olodo who was blathering about how the engineers at computer village can remove bios password in 5mins - just last week, my cousin went to pc village to upgrade his laptop ram from 512 to 2gb - the system started demanding a bios password. your famed engineers were on hand but since it was not format and reinstall, they were stumped . they couldn't figure out why the laptop was demanding a bios password because they changed the ram.anyway, he brought the laptop to me, and thats when i found that the maximum ram the laptop supports is 1gb. swapped his 512 mb with a 1gb stick and his system booted up perfectly.meanwhile your associates in computer village had been blathering about how they could give him 4gb of ram if he wanted.

i guess thats the way it is with you comfua engineers - blahering about things you have no experience with. you can usually get away with it because your audience is ignorant. abeg get back to peddling your stolen laptops and psps and antivirus serials.

ode, blathering about having 90 keys which are all blacklisted by now

must be part of your game plan - 'pay me 2500 for the key' 'pay me 2500 to replace the key' and so on

meanwhile 18 x 150 = 2700 and thats for three computers, much cheaper than buying norton subscription at 15,000 plus

i will always advise people against pirating a product that requires frequent updating - because manufacturers ALWAYS blacklist illegal serials a key for trojan remover 6.72 builr 65, will not work with verson 6.72 build 66, as for kaspersky -all you need to do is go to any warez formand see complaints about keys being blacklisted.

of course, if one is like you a shifty, jobless fellow snatching with no serious commitments, one can dedicate two days of every month to hunting the internet for kaspersky keyfiles, some of us have more important things to do
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2009
Awwww Mugu;you wokeup to greet your legend!!!Good of you, I will comeback to review your punch article you compiled ere, Durrrooo mo n bo, make i pray first, i go bind you inside dt prayer too oooo
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2009
Yeah make i come xchange words with you,
oyb:

eyah

swift had downtime

wonder why my starcomms didnt

Ask google!!!!!!!! Na me you dey ask?Maybe you have a micro% share in starcomms

oyb:

see you showing how dumb you are

a decade is 10 years - so that makes me 15  grin grin grin grin

no wonder, internet charlatan making noise

yeah that must be really dumb of me, Maybe cos i just wokeup

So you are 30 years

Did you just add Charlatan to your vocab yesterday, Good of you, Keep on saying it so that you won't forget

oyb:

abi you no sabi navigate to kaspersky update settings grin

no wonder

grin grin grin grin

amateur/inexeprienced  user fronting

Aww the one you saw above was a photocopy abi?

You call me amature/inexperienced nitori AV, I know are just a pissed off dumb senior at 30 who disrespects his ego not to talk about people in the public

oyb:

look here , better take time and leave my father out of this, your didn't raise you well, or maybe taught you all these dubious traits

You started this and i will give it to you and your kindred, fooooooooooolllllllllllll!!!!!!And by the way,look beneath all my post;you don't need power to report me to the moderator

Did you say you could harm me ironically?Please be interested

oyb:

chei!

naija 'comfua engineer'  grin grin grin - i remember now, you're the same olodo who was blathering about how the engineers at computer village can remove bios password in 5mins - just last week, my cousin went to pc village to upgrade his laptop ram from 512 to 2gb - the system started demanding a bios password. your famed engineers were on hand but since it was not format and reinstall, they were stumped . they couldn't figure out why the laptop was demanding a bios password because they changed the ram.anyway, he brought the laptop to me, and thats when i found that the maximum ram the laptop supports is 1gb. swapped his 512 mb with a 1gb stick and his system booted up perfectly.meanwhile your associates in computer village had been blathering about how they could give him 4gb of ram if he wanted.

Quote me where i said 5mins and i will forgive you, Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah i tot as much, your dumb cousin from a dumb kindred just enters any shop he can crash into.As if he doesn't know there are quacks like you everywhere who what they know best is just to do a memory upgrade!

oyb:

i guess thats the way it is with you comfua engineers - blahering about things you have no experience with. you can usually get away with it because your audience is ignorant. abeg get back to peddling your stolen laptops and psps and antivirus serials.

Thank Jesus i didn't sell them to your kindred and if i stole them from your dumb household;please did bring your police.I think my contact is somewhere around too, pls scoop around for it too, you forgot one thang, u didn't mention my car too that i sold.

oyb:

ode, blathering about having 90 keys which are all blacklisted by now

must be part of your game plan - 'pay me 2500 for the key' 'pay me 2500 to replace the key' and so on

you must be born out of lies!!! Just proof that  i sold a key to anyone on this forum and i would probably pay your broke ass back.

oyb:

meanwhile 18 x 150 = 2700 and thats for three computers, much cheaper than buying norton subscription at 15,000 plus

ki la n so , ki lo n so, weyreee grin grin

oyb:

i will always advise people against pirating a product that requires frequent updating - because manufacturers ALWAYS  blacklist illegal serials a key for trojan remover 6.72 builr 65, will not work with verson 6.72 build 66, as for kaspersky -all you need to do is go to any warez formand see complaints about keys being blacklisted.

of course, if one is like you a shifty, jobless fellow snatching with no serious commitments, one can dedicate two days of every month to hunting the internet for kaspersky keyfiles, some of us have more important things to do

In summary i think you are just worth shunning , [size=3pt]May the Lord please gimme grace to[/size]
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2009
who you dey call mugu? or do i look like one of those suckers you are selling stolen/yahoozed laptops and psps to at a hefty markup?

see how femzy is suddenly quiet on updating kaspersky  grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

is foooool the best insult your severely limited vocabulary can come up with? 

see olodo - showing kaspersky status and confusing it with kaspersky updates tab grin grin grin - must be what happens when you venture out of your comfort zone - 'buy your stolen laptops here going going all laptops must go - '
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2009
yes because you are the definiton of one.

what is your problem with updating kaspersky and let me treat it murron,

ps:i am willing to go any length with you cos u started it.Disrespect too is reciprocal.

oyb:

see olodo - showing kaspersky status and confusing it with kaspersky updates tab grin grin grin - must be what happens when you venture out of your comfort zone - 'buy your stolen laptops here going going all laptops must go - '

i am talking of my ealier posts talking about how to navigate to the place you just showed incase you don't know,
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

oga show us screenshots of your update settings, instead of lying. i posted alink to kaspersky's website that states clearly that you cannot update kaspersky 2009 from zip archives. here you are claiming other wise. oya as a so called guru, paste screen shots of video captures showing how you do it - abi you wan form h-acker? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pleasssee, How do I Update Kaspersky Av 2009 Offline by femzy(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2009
Ok i see your problem you want the snapshot ,  That shouldn't be a problem grin

oya gbaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Now Offered In Hausa And Yorùbá Versions / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* / FRESH ARRIVALS: USA USED LAPTOPS DEALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.