Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Need To Create A New Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Need To Create A New Section (493 Views)

Seun Can You Create This New Section On Nairaland? / To Mr Osewa Bring Up New Section: Critical Thinking / A Request For New Section On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need To Create A New Section by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2015
The need to create the Language section

I am very passionate about when it comes to things that will develop one"s interest and that's why this thoght came up to me. For ten years now, I havnt seen much changes in nairaland and its high time the supermoderators and the ceo of nairaland come to think of this. Languages are pretty much going into extinction and our future generation need to get that solid background of it before its too late.

Social media such as facebook have excelled in the past years due to the feasibility of their media in so many languages and this contributes to the preservation of their western languages. Supposing I need to improve my skill in igbo or hausa and I need to ask a friend to help me out, I can easily do so in the language section of nairaland and this will enable me to improve my language skills.

Secondly it will help strenghten the peace in our country when one develops interest for another language. The reason is not far fetched. For example, the efik language sounds funny to my ears, but it wouldn't if I come to learn one or two things and over time get to knw meanings through the help of online friends.

Third, nairaland will be a home for all races and tribes in the future should global languages be included and this will aid the progress and fame of the nairaland site and in turn increase business for the ceo.

The language section will be a sub section in the culture section

I call on our oga, Mr Seun, lalasticlala and other respected supermoderators to ponder on this.

Cutehector
Re: The Need To Create A New Section by ireneony(f): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
u get timeundecided u nor de read ur book, always on nairaland..
spend half of the time u troll nairaland and using it to read ur books, you would be amazed at ur language
Re: The Need To Create A New Section by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2015
ireneony:
u get timeundecided u nor de read ur book, always on nairaland..
spend half of the time u troll nairaland and using it to read ur books, you would be amazed at ur language
ur blessed irene.. Hav a sweet day.
Re: The Need To Create A New Section by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
ur blessed irene.. Hav a sweet day.

I don't think they think of creating such section...

Their goal is to make money through google and traffic..

But they forgot the law of a successful business which state that.... When you derive joy in whatsoever you do,money will come chasing you pant down...but alias the reverse is the case...they are after the monthly flow of cash and cheque...thereby loosing focus...

Hence the reason NL is no longer enjoyable....

(1) (Reply)

What're The Best Bodybuilding Supplements For Novices? / Thinking Doesnt Come From The Brain / Chai!! See The Heavy Load A Lady Is Carrying On Her Head As Hairstyle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.