Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How to connect Bluetooth Headset with a bluetooth enabled Laptop - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How to connect Bluetooth Headset with a bluetooth enabled Laptop (918 Views)

Universal Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headset Price / If You Are Searching For A Good Bluetooth Headset I Can't Recommend This Enough. / How To Connect Your Android Phone With Tv Wirelessly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to connect Bluetooth Headset with a bluetooth enabled Laptop by victor247: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2015
To all the gurus in the house, please I want to know if its possible to use a bluetooth headset with my bluetooth enabled HP laptop, as my earpiece port is faulty. If possible, I'd appriciate if you can lead me on how to go about it.
Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: How to connect Bluetooth Headset with a bluetooth enabled Laptop by okoocheche(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
hello guys, anybody with the price of solar energy should help me out. What's up me on 07068530603, tanks
Re: How to connect Bluetooth Headset with a bluetooth enabled Laptop by victor247: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
okoocheche:
hello guys, anybody with the price of solar energy should help me out. What's up me on 07068530603, tanks

better you create ur own thread n stop adding to my problm.

Guys pls help out wit d connection if possible!!!

(1) (Reply)

Telomeres, Ubiquitin System, Cancer, Anti-aging And Stem Cells. Let's Discuss / . / Text Scanner [ocr]:scan Text From Anywhere And Save It In Your Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.