Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Happened To Ivvie? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happened To Ivvie? (845 Views)

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) / What Happened To Hot-autos Thread, Guess It Was Removed / Inspired What Happened To The Pics For The Rav4 03 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Ivvie? by Midas02(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
What the heck happened to Ivvie?? Was just browsing thru several threads and I noticed all his comments have been expunged and deleted! Just wondering what happened. With his notable absence, I bet the site will miss his 'interesting' contributions.
Re: What Happened To Ivvie? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2009
Sadly, Ivvie decided to leave.
Re: What Happened To Ivvie? by igwe11(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2009
Really Sad that Ivvie and siena left almost the same way but thank God siena came back even with a brand new Delta vaq.com website, who knows the one ivvie is working on for us, maybe it's senior brother Nigerdelta vol army.com grin grin
It's really sad to miss ivvie. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord Ex - CLEAN AND TIGHT / I Need A Rover 75 (1999 - 2001) / Buy A Direct Belgium Volkwagen Passat American Spec, 2001 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.