Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lagos State Incoming Governor Promises Not To Increase LASU Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State Incoming Governor Promises Not To Increase LASU Fees (389 Views)

New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) / Lagos State Governor-elect Pledges Not To Increase LASU Tuition Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Incoming Governor Promises Not To Increase LASU Fees by Lautechgossip(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2015
The Lagos State governor-elect, Mr Akinwumi Ambode has promised not to increase the tuition fees of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo.

Speaking during a radio programme on UNILAG FM, Ambode said: “I want to assure all the students of LASU, we would not increase school fees.”

However, he added that something must be done to guarantee the quality of education delivery at the university.

“If there is anything we must do, we would sit down together and see what can be done, and even review the fees they are paying now. I am a product of a lot of Ivy League schools, I have been to different schools, and I understand and know the kind of standard and quality of education I have been able to benefit from those schools.”

Ambode, who is an alumnus of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), said as governor, he had great plans for education in Lagos State.

http://scholars360.com/lagos-state-incoming-governor-promises-not-to-increase-lasu-fees.html
Re: Lagos State Incoming Governor Promises Not To Increase LASU Fees by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2015
He's joking.

Fees have to go up...if he wants LASU to become a Ivy-league type university.

You want high class education....you have to pay for it. Either that...or have the poor kids graduate with poor degrees....that would make them uncompetitive against rich kids with foreign degrees.
Re: Lagos State Incoming Governor Promises Not To Increase LASU Fees by okotv(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2015
To get qualitative education, get ready to pay for it.
Re: Lagos State Incoming Governor Promises Not To Increase LASU Fees by Lautechgossip(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Yea. That's true

(1) (Reply)

Sales Force Online Training & Job Support @ Spiritsofts / Apc Promise To The Education Sector / Acting For Film & Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.