Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) (1727 Views)

Can You Guess Where This Programmer Is From? / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Who Can Guess Where This Picture Was Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by johnydon22(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Check out this Adidas-Nike and tell me where you think it must have been made grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by Emmatdayo(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Aba made for sure

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by mstik(f): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Where else grin
I hail my Aba brothers.. I cut cap for una cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by dhardline(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Obviously China.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Hahhahahaha..my brothers!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by agarawu23(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
thank God for IBO ppl in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Aba made shoe..

I trust my igbo brothers.. That's their handiwork

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by KillerBeauty(f): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2015
One part of the shoe was made in Adidas factory while the other part was made in Nike factory. So the two companies have to put their logo on the shoe
The two factory are located in Aba, Abia state, Nigeria
grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by Emmyk(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by eyeview: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Its not Aba. That was before,now TA Orji has killed that creativity in aba. You'll be shocked that this is china. There are some things that you will see from china that even you the consumer will feel you can do better.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by winedeal: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2015
KillerBeauty:
One part of the shoe was made in Adidas factory while the other part was made in Nike factory. So the two companies have to put their logo on the shoe
The two factory are located in Aba, Abia state, Nigeria
grin

We call it combine business
Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
dis na Collabo, Adidas ft. Nike (aba remix) grin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by donPhill(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
if not aba, den forget it.... Nike+adidas=the pissure
Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by ajisuper(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
ABA MADE for sure
Re: Can You Guess Where This Shoe Was Made (picture) by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 17, 2015
I doff my fedora hat for the Ibos because they are really doin well in this business.

LASTBULLET:
At least my YORUBA brethrens can afford some designer canvass come december 25th and January 1st

(1) (Reply)

Re / One Word For This Guy / Boy ( Photo Of The Day) / Who Can Guess Where This Picture Was Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.