Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children (25552 Views)

Kidnapper Caught In Benue By Vigilante While Trying To Kidnap 2 School Children / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / A Child Kidnapper Caught At Owode Ajegunle Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Islie: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Bayo Awofadeju
Nemesis caught up with a 47-year-old suspected kidnapper on Monday at Abudu community, Iyana Ilogbo, Ado-Odo Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State, southwest Nigeria, when he was caught with four girls he was taking out of the community to Ajah in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The suspect, Nurudeen Badmus, was caught by an acquaintance of one of the girls who demanded to know where the suspect was taking the children to early in the morning.
When he couldn’t offer a satisfactory explanation, the aquaintance raised an alarm which attracted other members of the community.

Badmus was beaten seriously by the residents and was later taken to the local chief’s (Baale) house where he was interrogated.

The suspect told the Baale that he was taking the children to Ajah in Lagos State where he claimed they came from.
“They came to me for financial assistance to enable them go to Ajah in Lagos State. I was taking them to Ajah when somebody identified one of them. I am only assisting them,” the suspect told the large crowd at the Baale’s house.
The kidnapped girls, however, denied that they sought financial assitance from the suspect. They claimed that he picked them from the community and told them that their parents were witches and were planning to kill them.
One of the girls who identified herself as Jumoke confirmed that the suspect was taking them out of the community, adding that they didn’t know where he was taking them to.
“My name is Jumoke. I am 16 years old. Badmus lives near my house. He told me my mother was a witch and that she was planning to kill me. He said I should follow him to a town to escape being killed. He warned me not to tell my mother. I didn’t know the place he was taking me to. He also tried to rape me but I resisted him,’’ she narrated.
The youngest of the girls who gave her name as Nimota, 9 years old, said the suspect picked her on the road.
“He picked me on the road and told me that my mother was a witch and was planning to kill me. He said I should run away with him. I don’t know where he was taking me,” she said.
When the parents of the children arrived the Baale’s house, they were full of praises for the community. They identified the suspect as a neighbour, stressing that they didn’t know he was a kidnapper.
The Baale of the community later invited the police at Sango Police Station where the suspect was taken and detained for interrogation.
“We are still investigating the matter. If found guilty, he would be charged to court for kidnapping,” a police source at the station told P.M.NEWS.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/15/suspected-kidnapper-caught-with-4-children/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
good riddance
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by lonelydora: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Chisos why all these kidnapping in the South West? Hmmmm. Thank God for the acquaintance.

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
[size=28pt] undecided

BURN HIM ALIVE[/size]

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by phayvoursky(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
THOSE GIRLS ARE REALLY DAFT. LOOK AT HOW EASY IT WAS TO KIDNAP THEM.

THE MAN NO EVEN USE JUJU.

WELL TO THE KIDNAPPER: DON'T TELL ME IT'S THE DEVIL's HANDIWORK COS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THE DEVIL WAS IN SAMBISA.

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by datbay(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
He should thank his stars that he wasn't lynched.

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by FrancaNneka: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by joystickextendr: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Good na so them go they catch dem one by one angry

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Tuntheycr7: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Some people are wicked and heartless..
Four girls at a go
And if eventually he succeeded in selling those children, he would come back to sympathize with their parents, might even be active in search for those children....

The eediort should be charged with at least nothing less than 10 different counts of crime..

Starting from deceiving the minors by giving false information about their parents, attempts of rape, kidnapping etc.

They should just hang his Joystick and allow is body to swing to and fro like that of pendulum......

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
They might want to be used as sex slaves
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
.....Ok
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by nelsooo: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
God don punish them

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by mulattoclaro(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
He should be killed right on the spot. People like him don't deserve a fair trial.

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Ok....what can be done?
Security concerns all over the place ...

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by adorablepepple(f): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
J
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by ijustdey: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
its good he was caught

this menace needs to stop

“He picked me on the road and told me that my
mother was a witch and was planning to kill me.
He said I should run away with him. I don’t know
where he was taking me,” she said.

look at one of the wicked ways they use to carry out their acts..... destroying homes with their lies

this suppose to be the said pics

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
This is karma,wearing skirt and blousegringrin

Thank God for that stranger,who questioned him,cos am sure he will turn them to sex slaves or use them for rituals.

His action,depict.he is not after ransome.

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by mygee2(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Hang the devil to death
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Ayanko(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Evergreen4(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Bad bad things every where
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by skyenitan04(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
ok...copy dat
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by kay29000(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm! This dude ain't a kidnapper; he is a pedophile with a crazy imagination. I am sure he was planning a fivesome with those girls.

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by ahaasaj: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
pics pls
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by adeapor: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
ok, nemesis things
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
He should be executed, kidnapping should carry the death penalty for heaven's sake.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by cutepaul(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
oluwa is involved
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
davidrgaffney:
These guys are on rampage now.
Honestly, people should be more vigilant.
Kidnappers are on the prowl and we may not get to hear about them on the national dailies.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by m1500: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
The suspect told the Baale that he was taking the children to Ajah in Lagos State where he claimed they came from.
“They came to me for financial assistance to enable them go to Ajah in Lagos State. I was taking them to Ajah when somebody identified one of them. I am only assisting them,” the suspect told the large crowd at the Baale’s house.
The kidnapped girls, however, denied that they sought financial assitance from the suspect. They claimed that he picked them from the community and told them that their parents were witches and were planning to kill them.
One of the girls who identified herself as Jumoke confirmed that the suspect was taking them out of the community, adding that they didn’t know where he was taking them to.
“My name is Jumoke. I am 16 years old. Badmus lives near my house. He told me my mother was a witch and that she was planning to kill me. He said I should follow him to a town to escape being killed. He warned me not to tell my mother. I didn’t know the place he was taking me to. He also tried To Molest me but I resisted him,’’ she narrated.

The suspect claimed the girls came to him for financial assistance which the girls denied. Imagine what the 16 year old said; I think he obviously hypnotized and kidnapped them with some very sinister intents lurking deep in his heart.

Kidnapping is about the worst crime on the face of the earth - that a human being will pick another person, dump somewhere and haggle over him or her as a mere commodity. Even when the ransom is paid, the victim is sometimes molested, abused and even killed.

Kidnapping should be combated more seriously and addressed by our laws by capital punishment.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children by innocentman(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
So every parents na wich to him abi let him be put behind bars for ever

Two Nigerians Facing Deportation Over Street Fight In Cambodia / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) / Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos)